Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking for other AB style blogs

Default Looking for other AB style blogs

I was linked to the ABDL Daddy – Adult Babies from a Dad's Perspective site yesterday, and it is an interesting read.

Are there any other sites/blogs like it that has good content?

Maybe you like my ABDL/Babyfur blog: My ABDL life

You found some niece babyfur art that i like and some information of Ab product i like to share whit my reader.
    Last edited by Pikachu; 05-Nov-2010 at 21:04.

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu View Post
    Maybe you like my blog: My ABDL life
    I should of specified, site/blogs with information and not just straight up blogs like yours or Riley's. Somewhat like the Wiki here.

Quote Originally Posted by Tris View Post
    I should of specified, site/blogs with information and not just straight up blogs like yours or Riley's. Somewhat like the Wiki here.
    Good point. I have write some information now.

ROFL. now im asian so its like are you kidding me but is that asian guy seriously named "Dumpling" cuz omfg lol.

Your Favorite Plushies! : ABDL Daddy – Adult Babies from a Dad's Perspective

However, yay plushies!

When I read the title my first thought was ABDL Daddy, but I see you already posted that. The only other blog I really know about is "A boy's Life," from daddy and boy Ricky. Of course, after reading your response to Pikachu, I guess that's not the type of thing you're looking for.

I just began a new blog of my own - not really the style of ABDL daddy thing but was unsure of what you are looking for.
    Diaperchronicles.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by cm90210 View Post
    I just began a new blog of my own - not really the style of ABDL daddy thing but was unsure of what you are looking for.
    Diaperchronicles.wordpress.com
    Very good blog you have.

Hey what would you all think about putting a list in the wiki for blogs? I love reading people's blogs, ABDL or otherwise, and I think a list would be a valuable resource for our community.

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    Hey what would you all think about putting a list in the wiki for blogs? I love reading people's blogs, ABDL or otherwise, and I think a list would be a valuable resource for our community.
    Very good point.