Thread: Questions about buying online...

Question Questions about buying online...

Im going to be buying my first ever diapers in a few weeks when the school holidays come and im home alone. I will be buying some with ABUniverse.

Few questions:

ABUniverse ship with FedEx, can I ask them to tell FedEx to leave the package on my doorstep with out a signature? This is because if I dont collect the package it will be sent to the FedEx holding office and I have no means to get there.

Also, what would happen if I didn't collect the package and it was sent to the holding office and no one got it?

At what times do FedEx deliver packages? I will be home alone between 8:30AM to 6PM.

Any questions you can anwser will be appreciated. =D

With my recent experiences with FedEx, I know they don't make you sign for things. The last few packages I have gotten off the internet were just thrown at my door and they left as quickly as possible as if I was going to get a gun or something. If they bring it to the holding office, they will send you little letters in the mail saying you didn't pick up your package please come get it we are open from X:XX to X:XX. FedEx FOR ME in California is really off, sometimes its early in the morning, say, 9 A.M. Sometimes it can be around noon. It just depends on your FedEx people I guess and how much stuff they have to deliver.

Best of luck!

Quote Originally Posted by NeverFadeAway View Post
    With my recent experiences with FedEx, I know they don't make you sign for things. The last few packages I have gotten off the internet were just thrown at my door and they left as quickly as possible as if I was going to get a gun or something. If they bring it to the holding office, they will send you little letters in the mail saying you didn't pick up your package please come get it we are open from X:XX to X:XX. FedEx FOR ME in California is really off, sometimes its early in the morning, say, 9 A.M. Sometimes it can be around noon. It just depends on your FedEx people I guess and how much stuff they have to deliver.

Best of luck!
    Thanks for the comment. ^^
    I think I might send ABUniverse an email to see if they can do anything. =/