Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How do diapers affect you if/when you wear to school?

Default How do diapers affect you if/when you wear to school?

I'm lucky that my fiancee is cool with my higher diaper wearing lately I find wearing diapers in college to help me focus a bit more. So i decided to wear tomorrow to help me with 2 test I have tomorrow. It feels nice to be change by my fiancee in the morning before a test it relaxes me. So hiw do you guys feel about this?

I imagine it would just completely stress me out the whole day, but I've never tried it.

JDdl

Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin View Post
    I imagine it would just completely stress me out the whole day, but I've never tried it.
    yeah i agree but i too have never tried it

I've never tried it, but I think it would really distract me and really stress me out .

Quote Originally Posted by HellHound View Post
    I've never tried it, but I think it would really distract me and really stress me out .
    same here. i think i would be too worried about getting caught

davisthewolf

sounds AWESOME

To the degree that I have worn while attending classes, I would say that it doesn't hugely affect things. It wasn't nearly as distracting to me personally as it presumably could be to others. Mostly, I just ignored it was there and class was class.

As a plus, I avoided needing to use the bathroom once.

Well, having never had much of a choice, I find it's easier to wear to class at uni and not risk a public accident. I don't think I was ever 'found out', and if I was, no one said anything.

I wear to my college classes sometimes, too. It's pretty fun.

Your first few times out in a diaper are going to be a bit distracting and stressful, it's part of the experience. First few for me all I had running through my head the entire day was "OMG I'm HERE and I'm WEARNG A DIAPER! I wonder if anyone NOTICES?" But after a few days it slacks off and you start forgetting about it during the day. Then from time to time you'll get out of your seat or something and think to yourself "oh ya that's right, I'm PADDED " And that's when you can start enjoying it and relaxing. So I'd highly recommend it.