Thread: Move over, Marge Simpson!

Default Move over, Marge Simpson!

Well, well, well. I dyed my hair... and I LOVE it. My hair is now Marge Simpson blue!
    Have any of you dyed your hair wild colours? What was your favourite?
    Do any of you plan to someday dye your hair an unusual colour? if so, what colour?

I plan on dieing my hair so it has green fringe .........when I'm in med school :P

Butterfly Mage

I had all the grey dyed out of my hair for a job interview once. I started going grey at age 25. Blech. But hey... grey hair beats no hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Mage View Post
    I had all the grey dyed out of my hair for a job interview once. I started going grey at age 25. Blech. But hey... grey hair beats no hair.
    I completely understand; I stated going gray at 15 (as did most of my family). I have a fair bit of gray still, when it grows it... it never does. I've been dying it for years, but normally 'normal' clours.

I'm plan to put a little white into my ginger hair when I get to college. I'mma look like a red fox!

I've had a long, stupid history of dying my hair. And I so regret it now, just like momma said. :P

I'm a natural blonde. I had gorgeously coloured hair, natural highlights and all that jazz. So I decided at 15 I was going to dye my hair black. A wash out dye. Silly me, it didn't wash out! Then in gr. 10 I went Ronald McDonald red, horrible choice. I think I ended up back blonde. Then black again, and then I bounced between an auburn and blonde for a few years. Oh, and I had pink in the blonde last summer, I liked that but it washed out super fast. Now I just want my natural colour back. Unfortunately, it's darker now, but that's still okay. I pay the stupid hair dresser to dye it the right colour.... however my roots now are about 6" long. I haven't dyed it since January. BUT it doesn't look horrid growing back... she did a good job last time dying it as close to my natural colour as she could.

Quote Originally Posted by Me :p View Post
    I'm plan to put a little white into my ginger hair when I get to college. I'mma look like a red fox!
    That sounds awesome! I've usually only had my hair one colour at a time (although my natural colours is a mix of red, blonde and gray), but last summer I did dye it blue and dye the front pink... the pink went really red, so I mixed it with some more blue and had a mix of purple and blue hair. I started dying a strawberry blonde close to 15 years ago then progressed... auburn, then burgundy, then black, then blue-black. I only developed the nerve to go entirely blue within the last year.