Thread: Sizing question.

Default Sizing question.

I went to the store today and bought some girls good nights (i have e a 34-36ish waist) and they fit perfectly. So my question is are the largest size Pull-up brand the same size?

crazykittensmile

I'm not sure what you mean by the largest size Pull-up?

Pull-ups designed for toddlers/children potty training are smaller and less absorbent than goodnights (although they stretch and I can fit into the largest toddler pull-ups of some brands) as they are designed for young children toilet training and goodnights are designed for older children/teens who wet the bed. Pull-ups designed for adults are usually bigger than goodnites, but they are not always more absorbent as some are only designed for light or moderate incontinence.

Afaik 4-T 5-T is the largest and from what people around here say they seem like they fit.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyEldrick View Post
    I went to the store today and bought some girls good nights (i have e a 34-36ish waist) and they fit perfectly. So my question is are the largest size Pull-up brand the same size?
    As far as I know, the ones marked "115+ lbs." are the largest in that line.

Damnable thing about it is that they didn't run that big back when I tried them. I was still able to get into them, but they were apparently much more stretchy back then (mid-1990s).