Thread: hi

Default hi

hi I'm new, found these forums after googling reviews for molicare diapers, wanted to be sure they were good before I shelled out the $$ for them.

crazykittensmile

Hi Tony,

Welcome to ADISC

Did you find the advice you needed regarding the Molicaire's? They're not my favourite diaper but they're pretty good The great place about becoming a member here is that it can sort of become your one-stop place for almost any diaper questions or queries you have - it never ceases to amaze me what a varied range of members we have here and how much knowledge and wisdom we have between us!

Anyway, I don't know if you're interested in using this site from a social point of view, but if you're looking to make new friends here (we're all very friendly, promise!) then your introductions thread is a great place to tell us a bit about yourself and find people with similar interests to you. So, do you have any hobbies or passions? I'm guessing by your name that you like gaming - is that video games? If so what console do you play and and what kind of games do you like? I'd be lying if I said I knew much about video games, I am awful at them, but there are loads of members here who love gaming too

Anyway, welcome to the site and I hope you enjoy your time here

Heya GamerTony, welcome to adisc! Had a good time chatting with you on IRC Tell us about your hobbies, I know you have them :P