Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Some Of Us Are Sissies, But What About Girls?

Default Some Of Us Are Sissies, But What About Girls?

i know a lot of guys like to cross the gender boarder and pretend that they're pretty girls in petticoats, ruffled diaper covers, and such, but what about girls? have there been any girls to boys crossovers in the *b realm? what do they consider themselves (tombabies maybe)?
    just an intriguing though.

Hm...I've never really heard of girls that dress like baby boys...I know of girls who act like boys, but not in the baby sense...I know there are girl sissies though...They dress up like boy sissies

I've never heard of a ab girl acting/dressing like a boy. The closest would be little girl(which is the equivalent of boy sissies).

No, LG is NOT equivelant to being a sissy.

Sissies and LG's are both dominated by men, which is why a real female uses GGLG, which is a Genetic Girl Little Girl.

The main difference between the two: LGs act like a little girl and want to be that little girl. Sissies act like females (whether it be a little girl or a woman) as a punishment, or humilation.

There is a great article someone wrote on it, the differences, I will get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandi View Post
    No, LG is NOT equivelant to being a sissy.

Sissies and LG's are both dominated by men, which is why a real female uses GGLG, which is a Genetic Girl Little Girl.

The main difference between the two: LGs act like a little girl and want to be that little girl. Sissies act like females (whether it be a little girl or a woman) as a punishment, or humilation.

There is a great article someone wrote on it, the differences, I will get it.
    Hmm thanks for clearing that up i always thought lg was the sissy equivalent.

Mandi,I would very much like to read the article you mentioned.I am a genetic male,but I have always known that my mind,and (for lack of a better descriptive word) my very soul is really that of a girl.I have accepted the traditional definition of the word sissy in it's use to describe a man or boy who has,or displays characteristics more befitting of a woman or a girl.Perhaps this definition is out-dated in modern context.A more concise and accurate word to classify me would probably be transgendered.I am an "Adult Little Girl" or LG because this is indeed how I feel on the inside.I would most certainly choose to live my life as a little girl,all of the time,if it were possible.I think that because I was never allowed to express myself,or behave as a girl when I was actually a young child,I have been "stuck" in this childlike mind-set.Having never been allowed to experience life as a little girl,I cannot mature or "grow-up" as a young,genetic female naturally would have in the course of time.I know that the elements of being "forced" or "punished" into being a little girl are the subjects and themes of a vast number of crossdressing and BDSM literature,but I think that the being "forced" part is really just a means of denial.I think this is a way that most males who have these feminine feelings or desires protect their ego.If I am forced,or punished,to dress like or behave as a little girl,then it's not my fault;I don't have to admit or accept the fact that I like being a little girl.I am also aware that this is a sexually arousing or satisfying practise for alot of males,but this is not true for me.I do not derive any sexual pleasure from dressing and behaving as a little girl,dressing and behaving this way just feels natural and right for me.Despite having had the word "sissy" used to ridicule and insult me throughout my life,I came to accept it as a description of what I was.Maybe I need to distance myself from the word "sissy" and the connotations associated with that word,perhaps I should just use the terms "Adult Little Girl" all by themselves.By the way, the word "Adult" is only there to distinguish or emphasize the fact that I am not an actual little girl,sometimes when all you have are written (or typed) words,the obvious is hard to tell.

Peachy

I think the phenomenon of physical girls dressing as baby boys is less apparently simply because women have it easier deviating from their traditional given role (raising the kids, looking after the home and what not). Women high up in companies and politics isn't frowned upon and even highly encouraged these days.
    So if a girl really wants to act as a guy, and do guy-stuff, she can do it everywhere in real life. There's no need to act it out in a fantasy world or to combine it with TBism/ABism.

Obviously, it's not as easy for males to shake loose the ties that come with the traditional male role (make money, protect family etc.). Female values in a male are still frowned upon mostly, so males will try to live out their desires in a fantasy world.

Besides, being a TB/AB is often about being/looking cute, and let's face it: Females not only spend more time, effort and money on their looks but are generally considered the ideal gender for cuteness/beauty. Men on the other hand should only be "handsome", which can sometimes include dirty and rough-looking. So if you aim for cute, why would a girl leave behind her natural inclination towards beauty and try to be a man?

Just my and attempt of an explanation.

Peachy

Well I know that I am a tomboy from birth, and still like to do all of the cute things myself. He is the one that is interested in me dressing in pink and ruffles (cringe).

Though as has been touched on, it is what one feels like. However there is another factor that I am formilar with that many people tnd to forget about. There are two very different vocab. words one needs to really think about. A. Gender B. Sex these are two VERY different things. What everyone here is talking about is your gender. The way that you were raised, how people see you, what they think that you should do in that Role. This is what Peachy was saying about woman can do both, have both Roles, though only because we have fought tooth and nail, and have started making progress. Men are starting to fallow that lead and show that the Roles are flawed and they can do just as good a job.

Sex is trikier. Many people seem to think that there are two options, XX Female and XY Male. I am sorry to be the one to burst the bubble though we have far more then 2 sexes. There are 5 sexes that are most common. These are seen when one is born "ambiguous" or with both organs. Also when one is thought to me one (Boy), then later fine that their DNA shows that they are really the other (Girl). This explains to them why it is that they have always felt "wrong". Some times it is even common when this happens the Boy that was Male from the waist down later grows breast naturally.

(I know that I did not mention extra Chomasomes, I am not comfertable with the definitions of down syndrome and Sex, so if someone knows please tell me)

Once again let us give the school systems a hand for teaching something wrong because it would cause sooo many questions. But instead they just make those that are not in the chosen two groups think they are freaks, rather then being just another Sex all together.

your right there are conditions regarding amounts of sex chromosomes...interestingly... thees a condion based on having XXY chromosomes (3 allup) interesting even more... that its apparently characterised by traits that are.. considered feminine.. mybe that wll provide an explinaton for TG persons.. (possibly)