Thread: Post yo' Pumpkin!

Default Post yo' Pumpkin!

I already looked for a thread based on this subject but surprisingly nothing. A little late I know but I only finished this late yesterday afternoon. After that I was too busy handing out candy and gorging out on horror movies while knocking back the Kraken rum with friends.

Soooo pumpkins! I know some of you must of carved a pumpkin so please feel free to share. I try to do one every year and this year I went with a theme based on the XBL game LIMBO.

I submitted this to Kotaku.com and PlayDead studio. We'll see what happens from there.

http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/434/limbohalloween1.jpg
    http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/8156/limbohalloween2.jpg

crazykittensmile

I don't have a picture, but my pumpkin was just a very crudely cut out pair of triangles (eyes) and a zig-zag (mouth). Yours is awesome! I have never seen a pumpkin carving that wasn't a face before.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_uJdorR5Lmso/TMjU-E8IpWI/AAAAAAAABp8/jL-usvHWMcM/s1600/October+2010+467.jpg

I made this one for my daughter's school competition. We weren't allowed to carve at all, so everything was glued on. It is the Gruffalo, from the British "Gruffalo" series by Julia Donaldson.

crazykittensmile

Quote Originally Posted by closet dl View Post
    [IMG]I made this one for my daughter's school competition. We weren't allowed to carve at all, so everything was glued on. It is the Gruffalo, from the British "Gruffalo" series by Julia Donaldson.
    Wow! I love the Gruffalo And that is a brilliant pumpkin-representation of him.

Thanks - I had to go down the entire list of features to get all the details right. My daughter went as the Little Brown Mouse, complete with an acorn squash painted brown as her nut.

I made my own layout using paint program.
    This is what mine was supposed to look like

And this is what it actually came out as.

Wow y'all have really kool pumpkins id post one of mine but they kinda started going bad.

Quote Originally Posted by babyjess View Post
    Wow! I love the Gruffalo And that is a brilliant pumpkin-representation of him.
    I love the gruffalo too, i realy wish i had done something like that, we did not even have a pumpkin