Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi!

Default Hi!

Im vicky
    31 y/o female,i wear for need,.no bladder control been back in diapers from i was 9 so a long time...lol....but i do love my diapers and plastic panties.
    I wear dispos thru the day and cloth to sleep.

Im just a normal girl who has to wear diapers its no big deal,im lucky its only my bladder thats wrecked,but i do get down at times and thinking im a teen girl kept in diapers helps {sorry if that upsets anyone}

Im allways happy to chat but NOT
    if its dirty chat!

it wasnt easy for me at the start,so i know what people can go thru and im only to happy to chat if you think i can help

better go now,think ive ramble on enough

Darkfinn

Hi and welcome!

There is a growing population of us here who are in diapers 24/7 for whatever reason. I hope you can find support and good friends here... I sure have.

C'ya around.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by vicky View Post
    Im vicky
    31 y/o female,i wear for need,.no bladder control been back in diapers from i was 9 so a long time...lol....but i do love my diapers and plastic panties.
    I wear dispos thru the day and cloth to sleep.

Im just a normal girl who has to wear diapers its no big deal,im lucky its only my bladder thats wrecked,but i do get down at times and thinking im a teen girl kept in diapers helps {sorry if that upsets anyone}

Im allways happy to chat but NOT
    if its dirty chat!

it wasnt easy for me at the start,so i know what people can go thru and im only to happy to chat if you think i can help

better go now,think ive ramble on enough
    Hi, welcome! If you find it useful, there's an incontinence forum inside the diaper talk. Hope you have a great time here! -- Check out the wikis and the live chat, all on the blue bar at the top. It is hard to find dirty things here, since the mods make their best effort to keep it clean.

Hi Vicky

Welcome to the site from a fellow UKer. Hope you find support and friendship here. Give me a shout if I can help!!

Welcome to adisc. Hope you have a good time. Makes sure to check out the wiki ,and blogs; both have links in the top left corner.

What happened to your bladder? If you don't mind telling that is we won't make you.

Hello! If you don't like to chat about dirty things you will fit in fine here. Welcome to ADISC

Have fun on the forums!

Default My Bladder.......well.......................

with out giving to much away........im a Brit but i live in USA now..where the Sun Always shines!

I fell of a horse when i was 9..............i was VERY lucky in that only prob it left me with was a "wrecked" bladder..............operation to fix it to risky as it is nerve damage

well dont worry about drt here..we all keep brooms handy ^_^

well thankfully i just took a shower.
    hi vicki, welcome to our humble home. as far as support, we've got that here. many people on all spectrums of diaperhood here so you'll definitely find someone to talk to. if you want try out the flash chat up at the live chat on the top bar or if you have irc, you can talk to the members on the blitzed.org #adisc room (don't know how to get to that one and the link on the live chat section is broken for the java irc). so yeah, umm... hope to see you around posting and such.