Thread: Hi there

Default Hi there

Hi, im orcanels

new here, as you can see, just a teenager that has a diaper fetish. I am a DL only, not AB or anything.

I am a highschool student, from california. In my free time (isnt a whole lot anymore) i like to hang out with friends. One of my main hobbies is music, and i am lead trumpet in the jazz band at my highschool, i love playing jazz and trumpet and making music.

I joined this site mainly to connect with other DLs, talk to people, and to assure myself that i am not the only person into this sort of thing.

crazykittensmile

Hello

Welcome to ADISC! Don't worry, you are certainly not the only one into this sort of thing! This is a great place to connect with other people who like diapers, and if you want to find some with similar real-life interests to you as well I recommend having a search through the groups to see if there are any you might like to join: Groups - ADISC.org

What kind of music do you play? I am jealous that you can play an instrument! I would love to be able to play one, but I am so completely hopeless at anything that involves musical talent. I took piano lessons for about 2 years as a child and never even got to grade one!

Anyway, welcome to the forum and I look forward to seeing you around the site

Hi there... welcome from another new member. I am not a fellow diaper lover, am just incontinent, but this seems like an amazing website... you will soon find, after looking through the forums, you are not strange at all... there are many 'kinks' in the world. I have a weakness for shoes (but not feet, lol). I believe you have come to the right site as this is unlike the majority of communities on the www buried in untamed fetishism and a disconnect with reality.

As babyjess, I am also jealousyou play an intrusment. I would love to play the cello or even the violin. I would also love to play the harp. I can tinker on a piano, but that is about it. I am also incredibly impressed that you are able to make music. I love jazz... who are your favourites? Is the music you make instrumental or vocal? I sing... I suppose that is my intrument; I was heavily involed with choirs (in 4 at one time at a point in highschool); I have written lyrics (although have seemed to lose that talent with age and lack of use), but have never been able to write music... came close to a tune in A minor on the piano, but gave up.

I hope you had a nice Halloween (or rather, have, I suppose it's still fairly early in California)!

Quote Originally Posted by GreeneQueen View Post
    Hi there... welcome from another new member. I am not a fellow diaper lover, am just incontinent, but this seems like an amazing website... you will soon find, after looking through the forums, you are not strange at all... there are many 'kinks' in the world. I have a weakness for shoes (but not feet, lol). I believe you have come to the right site as this is unlike the majority of communities on the www buried in untamed fetishism and a disconnect with reality.

As babyjess, I am also jealousyou play an intrusment. I would love to play the cello or even the violin. I would also love to play the harp. I can tinker on a piano, but that is about it. I am also incredibly impressed that you are able to make music. I love jazz... who are your favourites? Is the music you make instrumental or vocal? I sing... I suppose that is my intrument; I was heavily involed with choirs (in 4 at one time at a point in highschool); I have written lyrics (although have seemed to lose that talent with age and lack of use), but have never been able to write music... came close to a tune in A minor on the piano, but gave up.

I hope you had a nice Halloween (or rather, have, I suppose it's still fairly early in California)!
    big band stuff, instrumental stuff, Gorden Goodwins Big Phat Band is def one of my favorites.