Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How many Halloween sightings were made?

Default How many Halloween sightings were made?

So, working at the club tonight I saw one couple dressed as babies, matching blue and pink sleepers with the bonnets and oversized dummys you get in dress-up packs, and one person wearing a Primark sleeper (the stars one) and sucking a regular dummy.

Any further Halloween sightings?

Tonight i attended one of the biggest Halloween parties in the state of Utah. It was the Howl at Utah State University. Just going in the door i saw several guys dressed in footie pajamas and bonnets and bibs. then once we were in the building where the party was held i saw a guy walking around in just a ABU Cushie diaper. I was half tempted to go up and ask him if he was a AB. But , I unfortunatially chickened. out.

I was at a small party last night and one couple wore the blue and pink baby costume that you get from most costume shops. Thats about it.

Wow an abu cushie, thats a perty good sign that hes a ab i would imagine. although he could have stumbled onto it through google maybe

Didn't see anything myself this year, as I was busy working and didn't see any baby costumes at work this year. USUALLY, I can count on at least one or two to pop into the restaurant. This year, no baby costumes.

WildThing121675

Didn't see any last night but am going out again tonight so might see some then. Mostly grim reapers, devils and witches round here.

At my youth group one of the leaders was dressed as a child, no babies though. We played creepy version of clue and she was in the nursery, sitting and rocking a doll while humming. The lighting and everything made it seem a lot like F.E.A.R., but I couldn't help thinking "Aww".

It's mostly really little kids that come around our house on Halloween, and it wouldn't make sense to dress your 4 year old as a baby (at least in my mind it doesn't). We'll see though, maybe I'll see someone tonight...

Tenderheart

Quote Originally Posted by thelvyn1991 View Post
    Tonight i attended one of the biggest Halloween parties in the state of Utah. It was the Howl at Utah State University. Just going in the door i saw several guys dressed in footie pajamas and bonnets and bibs. then once we were in the building where the party was held i saw a guy walking around in just a ABU Cushie diaper. I was half tempted to go up and ask him if he was a AB. But , I unfortunatially chickened. out.
    Wow, you live really close to me or were at least in mah town. I disagree though, get freaky was a lot bigger.

The town I went to go trick or treating, not only was I myself dressed as a baby, but I saw some teenage boys and girls wearing adult baby clothing and wore accessories from Cozy n Dry!

Alright well I saw nothing. Does me in a diaper count?
    Last edited by dragsnick; 01-Nov-2010 at 02:39. Reason: typo

pamperchu

I went out in public in my bunny sleeper all day today. went to the mall, Burger king, Safeway, and some thrift stores.
    I will have videos up later this week.