Thread: Introduction

Default Introduction

my name is al,
    i am from the D/s side of things and currently enjoying serving a Domme. i wear attends 3 tape pretty much all the time, plastic pants.
    i like doing outdoor things, such as hiking and snow shoeing. I am looking for more odor control ideas from ADISC.

I hope to share some stories as well.

al.

Hi al, welcome to ADISC. In down under terms we would call hiking - bush walking - and there is plenty of bush around here (and some koalas too). Hope you enjoy your time here at ADISC and I am looking forward to your stories also.
    Last edited by johnyABinAUS; 31-Oct-2010 at 07:40. Reason: skipped a word

Quote Originally Posted by slaveal View Post
    my name is al,
    i am from the D/s side of things and currently enjoying serving a Domme. i wear attends 3 tape pretty much all the time, plastic pants.
    i like doing outdoor things, such as hiking and snow shoeing. I am looking for more odor control ideas from ADISC.
    Hi al, and welcome. I love hiking! I'm not big on snow sports though (hate being cold)... am more into warm weather activities, like swimming and gardening.

If you are looking for odour control, do away with the Attends (3-tape) - I used to wear them at night (for legitimate bedwetting) and found them altogether awful (leaks, clumping of material, and waking up to pieces of fluff, dry and/or wet, in the bed). I now use Molicare Super at night. I don't know if you're trying to mask faeces or urine, but always make sure to change promptly and clean thoroughly. Lotions and powders will probably help, and if you don't want to smell like a baby, you can make your own or buy from stores selling adult incontinence supplies; I make a diaper cream out of equal parts melted beeswax and olive oil (can variate depending on desired thickness/solidity) with 50 drops of lavender essential oil for 4 oz. of cream. Also, dispose of dirty diapers wrapped tightly in a plastic bag and then put into a garbage can or diaper genie.