Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: share your diaper dreams

Default share your diaper dreams

Back before I had diapers to wear, diaper dreams were rare and treasured. And there was always the disappointment of waking up and realizing it was only a dream, I wasn't actually wearing a diaper, and I had none to wear.

But lately I seem to be back to dreaming about being diapered, and it's great. I had several diapered dreams this evening. Last dream I had tonight I'd sprained my ankle and I was diapered, unknown to those taking care of me. Then someone shows up giving away free samples of fitted max's, and I'm thinking wow, I've been wanting to try those, winner, I'll take one as we all joke about how convenient that would be for me not having to get up to go pee. (and them not really realizing I'm already wearing)

And then I finally woke up out of that dream, and it was soooo nice to feel my crinklyness and realize "it's not just a dream, it's real". So I'm feelin' pretty good this morning.

I've never done that "dreamed of wearing, and then woke up wet", but that would be quite interesting, assuming of course I actually was padded that night. Guess I just better "play it safe" eh?

I'm wondering what other kinds of diaper dreams people are having? Recently I've had several dreams of searching for diapers and not being able to find any, how disappointing! And last night I dreamed of getting caught!

Yeah I've had diaper dreams before. I think my first one that I can remember was 5 years ago; me and my mate (we were at school then) were off in a local shop in the high street and we found shelf of adult nappies (they were in a cream-off white plastic bag). We bought some and opened up the bag - and that's when I woke up of course!

I've had on-and-off dreams like this - and you know when you wake up and try to find the nappy that you dreamt about, it's quite confusing at first if you're super tired or in hypnagogic states lol. I remember once sifting through several suitcases and bags looking for a pack of nappies that I'd never even bought (I woke up pretty quickly and realised I was still in a dream-like state).

I once had a strange dream, 2 years ago, about the whole lot of Bananarama wearing tena slip super (which is a bit odd since I don't usually dream of girls, specially not 1980s girl bands lol).

I am a person who has very strange dreams and sleep disorders lol

They are occasional for me, they definitely make me feel good. Last night i had a really weird one, I dreamt I had a nuk5 (or whatever it's called), and I've never considered getting one or anything! Maybe deep down I'm more than a DL? who knows.

my dream is that penny smith from gmtv(uk) would be my mommy and would change my nappy and show me off to all her girlfriends.

I dream often of wearing, getting caught, being accepted by my friends, or finding out that my friends are into this too. But I do make some pretty imaginative dreams too. There is one very specific world that I have created and revisited in multiple dreams and I plan on making a story about it one day.

I did have a very specific dream this morning that I can recall and share:

I dreampt I was lightning from Final Fantasy XIII. I ran around battling monsters bla bla bla. And there was a very customizable diaper item menu. I recall scrolling through a menu to switching to a cloth diaper, then wearing that diaper. I enjoyed wearing that around for awhile, then I woke up.

I suck at remembering my dreams, but they usually involve me wearing a diaper along with other people in my dreams. Ha, pretty vague, I know. What I do know is that every time I go to wet the diaper in my dream, I wake up having a wet dream... ugh, it gets annoying after a while since I can't wear diapers at college since I live in a dorm with a roommate, it happens about once a week, or twice last week since (I guess) I was looking forward to getting to wear them at home during my fall break

Mine are far and few between. When they do occur, it usually involves me wearing with one of my friends. May or may not include the actual diapering.

I have only dreamt about diapers once or twice and i can not recall what it was over.

I have incredibly odd dreams. The last one I remember that involved diapers was that I was in a bookshop in winter for some reason, and I looked down and I was wearing diaper and wetting it. Whenever I wet in dreams I never wet in real life though.

Quote Originally Posted by EmoCowMoo View Post
    I suck at remembering my dreams, but they usually involve me wearing a diaper along with other people in my dreams. Ha, pretty vague, I know. What I do know is that every time I go to wet the diaper in my dream, I wake up having a wet dream... ugh, it gets annoying after a while since I can't wear diapers at college since I live in a dorm with a roommate, it happens about once a week, or twice last week since (I guess) I was looking forward to getting to wear them at home during my fall break
    If I were having wet dreams once a week I'd consider that all the motivation I needed to find a way to wear every night. Even with a roommate you can pull it off I think? Try a 'simulation'... see if you can go two weeks without your roommate seeing you in your underwear. Bet you can. Of all the times to wear on the sly, overnight is by far the easiest. Hiding your stash is probably going to be the bigger problem.