Thread: Hello I am Alexander

Default Hello I am Alexander

Hello I am Alexander(DL) and I live in a small Dutch town about 50 minutes from Amsterdam and 30 minuts from Anwerpen Belgium near the city of Breda.
    I am here to make (diaper) friends.
    Last edited by pampervuller; 30-Oct-2010 at 12:52. Reason: removing email address

Welcome to the site, it's always great to get another member here.. especially if they are serious about making some good friends.

It's great to see you wanna make some friends that share your interests! Other than diaper stuff though, what kinda things are you into? Do you like the place you are currently living? I've always been a small town type of person myself, as long as I can get good internet so it's neat that you live somewhere like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelle View Post
    Welcome to the site, it's always great to get another member here.. especially if they are serious about making some good friends.

It's great to see you wanna make some friends that share your interests! Other than diaper stuff though, what kinda things are you into? Do you like the place you are currently living? I've always been a small town type of person myself, as long as I can get good internet so it's neat that you live somewhere like that.
    I like old cars and bikes, love to scuba dive, snowboard, I like hiking, swimming.

And yes I like the town I live in.

Quote Originally Posted by UnMarth View Post
    What does the word vuller mean? Looks a little like Dutch to me.

That’s right it is a dutch word vuller loosely translated means fill up,

Hiya! Welcome to ADISC! Scuba diving would be a cool thing to do. I never done it before, but sure sound fun from the people I have heard that have been scuba diving, and snowboarding would be a awesome thing to try as well.

Hihi welcome to the site. Old cars huh that sounds like a fun way to spend time!