Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Saw (The Movie) Series

Default Saw (The Movie) Series

Ok, just wanted to ask you guys what you thought of the saw series, considering tonight, it comes to a close.

Moment of Silence for the end of an excellent series.

I thought the series was the best series of movies I have ever seen. It was horror, but it had an excellent, and well thought out plot. It was gory and bloody, but knew when to stop.

So what are your guys thoughts?

Saw.. The best series i have ever seen! I loved saw 6 at the beginning and saw 2 with the needle pit.
    I personally think that it is kinda scary but at times funny, like that idiot in saw 2. My heart races when i see it for the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by masterlink View Post
    Saw.. The best series i have ever seen! I loved saw 6 at the beginning and saw 2 with the needle pit.
    I personally think that it is kinda scary but at times funny, like that idiot in saw 2. My heart races when i see it for the first time.
    Who could forget all the wonderful traps. Can's wait to see the ones in Saw VII

Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin View Post
    Who could forget all the wonderful traps. Can's wait to see the ones in Saw VII
    isnt it Saw 3D thats coming out?

Quote Originally Posted by masterlink View Post
    isnt it Saw 3D thats coming out?
    Yes, and it came out today. It's called by a lot of names.

The first Saw had a excellent point and after that the movies just kept on using that over and over. Saw 2,3,4 and 5 were okay but im sure glad I never paid 10 dollars to see them. Hopefully Saw 6 will be like the first... you know original, exciting and most of all good and hopefully serving as a good moral.

Even if that Moral is don't try and be like jigsaw in real life, because kiddnapping people and making them preform there way out of torturous traps.. well, that's just bat fucking shit insane.

Yeah, but he has a good reason. The 6th was really good. I'm seeing the 7th tomorrow.

I saw the first one. (My friends dragged me because at the time I worked for the theaters and could get them in for free) if I remember It was scary, and disgusting, and almost made me physically ill. I did like the plot, but I am a wimp when it comes to scary movies. I heard the follow up movies had less plot, and more yuck, so I'm glad I never saw them. Just not my cup'o'tea.