Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is it Incontinence

Default Is it Incontinence

This is kinda embarrassing. I just need to know if this is incontinence. Sometimes when I am changing clothes, I notice the front of my underwear is slightly yellow. Also sometimes my underwear seems damp, not like wet enough to show though to the pants, but wet enough to be an annoyance. So, is this incontinence?

somtimes when i have a wee i am in to much hurry to get on with what i am doing and zip up a bit to soon and i let a bit go in my undies. but then isn't that what undies are for. I also have to be carefull sometimes and remember that i am not wearing a nappy when i feel like a wee as i have started to let go and thought hang on no nappy.

Miku

Quote Originally Posted by clothplasticpantsboy View Post
    somtimes when i have a wee i am in to much hurry to get on with what i am doing and zip up a bit to soon and i let a bit go in my undies. but then isn't that what undies are for. I also have to be carefull sometimes and remember that i am not wearing a nappy when i feel like a wee as i have started to let go and thought hang on no nappy.
    Not really helping.. I'm pretty much a complete idiot when it comes to these questions.. But I'll do my best to help. IMHO it could be. Or it could just be puberty or something of the sort; you ARE only 14 ;P By sometimes, do you mean every time? Or just plain sometimes? I'd wait a bit to see if this gets any better or if it gets worse, but if it gets worse I'd definitely confront your doctor or parents, as embarrassing as it can be..

It happens most of the time. I don't take gym (took it over the summer), so I don't think it's sweat or anything. I guess it could be puberty.

Good point, puberty is a possibility, been there many years ago and didn't give that a thought and yes thinking back it did happen to me . But yes keep an eye on it.
    Does it happen more under stress?
    One of the many good things about the internet is groups like this to talk with.

Yeah, when I'm stressed it seems to happen more often. Yeah, having sites like this is a big help when you have a problem or a question

Yeah starting to think about it now and yes the more stressed i got the worse it got and unfortunatly the more fun was poked at me. Good thing I developed a very thick skin.

Luckily it hasn't shown though my underwear yet.

I think this is fairly normal for a human male, I sometimes have the same problem. When you think that the muscle that stops the urine flow is a fair way down from the end of the penis, so some urine will be left in the urethra after urinating every time and this will tend to leak out with capilliary action even if gravity fails. *chuckles* Give "it" a good shake after a pee, that helps.

1. It helps to shake it. That's easier as you get a little older and there's more to shake.

2. That's one of the reasons you have underwear - a barrier between you and the pants the world sees.

3. Ever wonder why colored underwear has become popular? Its not just to show off for your girlfriend (or boyfriend, or favorite farm animal...)