Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Where to buy Goodnites? Size question too.

Question Where to buy Goodnites? Size question too.

I am planning to buy Goodnites soon. Not sure how soon, but soon. Maybe before the year ends. I know they might not hold much for wetting, but I want them for the girly/cute factor. Plus, they pull up and down, so I can wear them more often.

I'm just trying to figure out where to buy them with discrete shipping... a place that also doesn't charge a ton for them. Check Walmart's website, then check Northshore Care. Northshore wants a ton more... and that's not even counting the shipping! Sadly, Walmart probably doesn't do discrete shipping, or am I wrong? Same with Amazon... much cheaper than Northshore Care.

Also, I wear 33x30 jeans. (I know the 30 isn't important. And sadly I do wear men's clothing... so far, anyway. I hope for that to change someday.) So is the 33 my actual waist size, or did companies change it? I hear it a lot that clothing manufacturers manipulate sizes, or something. I really, really want Goodnites, but I am hoping they'll fit too! I can't seem to find any measuring things around the house either... besides a ruler which obviously won't work. (The other option is the women's Depends with prints, though they just aren't quite nearly as cute.)

Well, I've never purchased from Wal-Mart online, but I'm sure that a quick e-mail to the customer service department could answer that for you. If you have a 33 waist size, you should be fine with the L-XL size. Just be careful with how you pull them up. Also, they may stretch a bit and lose some of their elasticity after your first wearing. However, you should really still be able to wear them with no problems.

Have you considered ebay? I don't know about the US, but the UK ebay site has plenty of people selling Drynites at decent prices, and presumably with relatively discreet packaging (I don't see why any of them would be advertising what's in the package..).

Quote Originally Posted by ShippoFox View Post
    So is the 33 my actual waist size, or did companies change it? I hear it a lot that clothing manufacturers manipulate sizes, or something.
    Previously only with women, but with men's sizes nowadays too, manufacturers are subtracting inches from their label sizes, to humor people's egos. My mom's always saying how she likes the Karen Little brand because she's several sizes smaller in it. It's all a mental game. People can be unwilling to believe they're getting fatter, so they choose the brand that fits them better in the size they believe they are. So some manufacturers lower their label sizes to get more sales.

I recently had to go to a wedding and was getting fitted for a suit. Tailer asked me what my pant size is and I said all my jeans and jean shorts were 34. (Levis and Wrangler) He says ok you're probably a 36 or 37. He got out the tape measure and sure enough, 36.

Countryboy95

Well i have ordered other items from walmart.com and they are very discreet. just post normal shipping stuff, such as name address, shipping track number, etc. but i would probably go with diapers.com i nvr ordered from there but for $29.91 with shipping you can buy a mega pack and have 30% cash back in credits to buy more!! And they also have the new ones but they cost more fore for 6 less diapers. They cost $21.99 without shipping. the promo code they give you is 30for3

I have a 34" waist, and they stretch, but the L/XL fit. I can wear them comfortably after sort of pulling the sides out a bit to 'stretch' the material - not much more work than I would do to tape a diaper anyway. They're adorable, and I love them.

I just personally don't like the look or feel of pullups... I look at them and all I see is a patch of padding in the front and back, surrounded by sheets of foam fabric all around the sides and rest of the front and back. Just doesn't have anywhere near the appeal of a traditional plastic disposable for me, with the crinkly elastic edges and thick plastic padding. But then like everyone says, you're most likely to prefer what you grew up with.

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    I just personally don't like the look or feel of pullups... I look at them and all I see is a patch of padding in the front and back, surrounded by sheets of foam fabric all around the sides and rest of the front and back. Just doesn't have anywhere near the appeal of a traditional plastic disposable for me, with the crinkly elastic edges and thick plastic padding. But then like everyone says, you're most likely to prefer what you grew up with.
    That doesn't really have much to do with it. Though when I became re-interested in diapers, it was because I saw a leftover pull-up from my brother's potty training a few years before that. I didn't actually even wear disposable pull-ups during my potty training. =\

I want the Goodnites because they're convenient. I can wear them a lot more often because they pull up and down. Plus, they're cute & girly. I love wearing regular diapers, but pull-up types have their place for me too.

Also, I wear 33x30 jeans.
    I think they would probably fit you fine. I haven't measured my waist but I usually wear 33 or 34 pants and the girls L/XL goodnights fit me good enough. They are tight on me but very comfortable; I've worn them for full days before. They're kind of like a cute pair of panties but with some padding added.

I wouldn't know where to buy them online, one day I just sucked it up and walked into the grocery store. As for the sizing, people will say that the rip, or that they wont fit, but that's a bunch of BS. I am a huge guy, about 5"11, 230 lbs, size 38/40 waist, and they fit me fine as long as I stretch them out a bit before I put them on. I also have an odd technique to putting them on. After I stretched them out a bit, I put them on, but fight the normal instinct to keep you legs open. If you keep your legs closely pressed together, and go slowly, they will fit, and you will be fine, I have never had one rip on me. Good luck, hopefully I helped and didn't creep you out LOL.