Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello from Michigan

Default Hello from Michigan

Hello I'm an incontinence male from Michigan. Would love to talk to females in the Midewest.

Welcome to adisc. I was born and raised in the UP

Why don't you tell us a little about yourself?

Welcome to ADISC! We love to see new members joining. It's great that you are interested in making friends here, but you should know that we discourage comments like "Would love to meet "females".." and such as this is a support forum, not a dating/meet-up site for the most part. Not only that, but a lot of the girls who join here are used to comments like that and are going to feel a bit nervous when they hear it.. (myself included) and might be less likely, if anything.

I'm not trying to make you out to be a bad guy at all, and am really interested in your hobbies and interests and helping you out with anything you want help with. I was just informing you since there might be some more comments about it in the future and I thought that someone friendly telling you to start might help you out a tad.

Peachy

There's no females on the internet...they're either guys in female clothes, or FBI agents! Especially those that are underage on here!

In other words: ADISC isn't a dating forum, so please scale back on your "I want to talk to females", especially since we have minors on the forum!

Welcome to ADISC anyway

JDdl

hi and welcome to adisc, please tell us a little about yourself. what's michigan like?

Quote Originally Posted by Gummybear View Post
    Welcome to adisc. I was born and raised in the UP
    Yooper! Umm.. yeah, I was born and raised in the UP, too. I kinda get overexcited whenever I run across someone else from there... I blame the fact that I recently moved out of the UP; I rather miss it. Anyways, hi Gummybear.

Also: welcome to the site, scott. Gonna echo what everybody else has said: you should tell us more about yourself. Being from Michigan, are you into any winter sports?

Im from MI too. I live in SE and sometimes SW part of the mitten. *holding up my left hand pointing to where I am now*

Quote Originally Posted by Tygon View Post
    Yooper! Umm.. yeah, I was born and raised in the UP, too. I kinda get overexcited whenever I run across someone else from there... I blame the fact that I recently moved out of the UP; I rather miss it. Anyways, hi Gummybear.

Also: welcome to the site, scott. Gonna echo what everybody else has said: you should tell us more about yourself. Being from Michigan, are you into any winter sports?
    That's just because there are only like 12 people that live up there! j/k!

I'm another Michigander, born and raised in the Thumb, now living in the Detroit suburbs. Welcome!

And what's Michigan like? It's a beautiful state that's been forgotten by the rest of the country. We have sand dunes, beautiful beaches and of course, the Great Lakes (as well as more inland lakes than Minnesota!). The fall colours are beautiful. The summer is hot, but amazing. The winter is fucking cold and snowy, especially on the west side and in the UP. Southeast Michigan is mostly urban and suburban, and although Detroit has a lot of rough spots, downtown is awesome, and the suburbs are some of the nicest you'll find anywhere. Our economy is rather beleaguered because of the auto industry crisis, but we're a state of survivors, and that doesn't spoil the beauty.

Yes, I rather love this state.

Whoa, two other Yoopers?! Holy butts. I'm originally from the UP myself, now living and going to school downstate. And hi Scott!