Thread: AB or DL girls?

DLDan94

Default AB or DL girls?

I don't know if this is the forum, let alone the right place to ask something like this...If thats the case, then if you're the mod, the person in charge, delete it by all means...If not. Well...Let me uh, continue on the topic.

(I will try my best to be short, and to the point)

I uh...Well, for the past year or so have (seriously) thought over meeting a girl, around my age, who is into AB or DLism (or both).

I thought I may have some luck here on ADISC.

If it matters ... there are some things that I like in a girl, and for the sake of saying them now i will:

class (as in personal taste and kindness, not money) and maybe intelligence... thats really just it

...I find myself attracted to shy girls also, probably because of the way ~I~ am but...

I'm not flattered by rudeness or bawdiness,

(REALLY SORRY IF THIS IS TOO LONG)
    Last edited by DLDan94; 28-Oct-2010 at 09:38.

Quote Originally Posted by DanielArthur View Post
    I don't know if this is the forum, let alone the right place to ask something like this...If thats the case, then if you're the mod, the person in charge, delete it by all means...If not. Well...Let me uh, continue on the topic.

(I will try my best to be short, and to the point)

I uh...Well, for the past year or so have (seriously) thought over meeting a girl, around my age, who is into AB or DLism (or both).

I thought I may have some luck here on ADISC.

perhaps your thinking 'well, is he looking for a friendship or a relationship'?

Well...'Both' to be honest. But in my opinion a relationship is just a possible outcome of a long term friendship...Although sometimes people can just 'jump in', I'm more of the slow, gentle type, not inclined to do that sort of thing.

If it matters ... there are some things that I like in a girl, and for the sake of saying them now i will:

class (as in personal taste and kindness, not money) and maybe intelligence... thats really just it

...I find myself attracted to shy girls also, probably because of the way ~I~ am but...

Well Okay, I'm not flattered by rudeness or bawdiness, thats what I mean.

I may not find what i'm looking for but, well, thats fortune, I'm cool with that, like I said, just trying my luck.

(REALLY SORRY IF THIS IS TOO LONG)
    Since this forum is open to minors as well as adults, posts looking for girlfriends are against the rules to protect the staff from legal consequences and to protect the younger members from getting into a bad situation.

However, if you are looking to make friends (regardless of gender) who are also interested in AB/Dl, I'd suggest making a new introduction post talking about some of your hobbies and interests. After all, the best way to get to know somebody is by finding out what common interests you have! I, for example, like to bike, play piano, and read just about anything I can get may hands on. Your turn!

DLDan94

thing is I'm just...literally looking to meet one, and talk to one as any one else. The girlfriend thing is just something that may happen, over the course of time...I just said that because...Well ok perhaps i can remove that, but can I keep the rest (just looking to socialize with a girl)?

Well I have cut out what you said, is it now within the rules?

If it isn't, as soon as I get your reply saying so, I'll remove it entirely.
    Last edited by Peachy; 28-Oct-2010 at 17:10. Reason: merging double post

crazykittensmile

As an AB female I would say that any guy who posts asking to specifically look for AB/DL girls would make me a hundred times less likely to talk to him. I quite often get random friend requests from guys I have never spoken to on this forum, who are obviously only interested in the fact I am female. I naturally reject the request.

There are plenty of females who frequent this forum, but the way to get talking to them is not to start searching for them - you will only scare them off. I am happy to talk to anybody on here, regardless of gender, so long as they feel the same. As soon as I get the feeling that somebody is talking to me purely on the basis that I'm female I'm likely to break contact with them.

If you are looking for a female AB/DL then there are AB/DL dating websites where you may have some luck, but I don't think ADISC is the right place to be looking for a girl. The reason I visit this AB/DL forum, and no others, is largely because being a girl doesn't make me special or stand out here. I don't get a barrage of messages from the male members here asking if I want to role-play or private chat etc like I did on other sites. The males I do talk to privately on this website are people I believe value me for the things I say, rather than because I might one day want to become their girlfriend.

If you hope to become friends with a girl on this website my suggestion is that you first work on becoming an active and popular member of this forum, with friends who you make regardless of gender. Once you make yourself known on this forum if there are any girls who think they would have things in common with you and wish to build up a friendship with you I'm sure that they will make contact with you themselves.

I understand the want for males to specifically make female friends in this community, whether it's just for friendship or for something more, but asking specifically to meet girls just makes it look like you're only after one thing, and a thing that is not friendship (after all, friendships should be irrespective of gender) and if most girls are anything like me that will scare them right away from you. The best way to find girls in this community is, in my opinion, to be not looking specifically for them at all...

OP: It is typically in good taste and respectful to at least take a quick look through the rules (button thingy marked "Rules" in the top navigation bar) of a site before posting.

#2 would encapsulate this:

Do not ask other members creepy questions, such as whether they will meet you in real life, what their bra size is, what clothes they are wearing in real life, etc.
    It is also good form to, as mentioned just above, (a) not blast out a "SWM ISO DPR LVR SWF" kind of message; (b) bear in mind that this forum has minors on it in addition to the crusty adults.

[The Rules] exist to make sure our community is safe and friendly.
    To this end, member safety is important. Promoting (or appearing to promote) minor-adult relationships is legally awkward at best. Speaking only for myself, I would not like to own a site that came under fire from an angry parent of a child who snuck out and dated/had sex with/was raped by some random adult. I would not like this one bit. I cannot speak for Moo on this point, but I would refrain from doing anything that could put ADISC in the crosshairs of any angry person with a potential claim.

DLDan94

Very well then, as I don't know how, it is now up to a moderator to remove this post...provided they feel the necessity...I'm sorry but I cannot see any level of creepiness in this post. Nonetheless, its deletion is in the hands of the powers that be, and not mine

Thread closed.

We don't welcome threads that specifically ask for girls simply because they come accross as creepy, and most girls seem to find them off-putting. I've not deleted this thread since the responses are good.