Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A dragon appeared. Command?

Default A dragon appeared. Command?

Greetings, one and all. ^^'; 20 something babyfur here, into RPG and such (D&D especially, But rawr and boo to 4.0) and Trading card games, although right now just Magic the gathering. Not sure if too many other things are appropriate :p
    just thought I'd stop and say Hi. I used to lurk on Vickie's forums, but apparently when people kept writing bad, they couldn't take criticism ^^'; So lurk I went. but Poof I am!

*Rolls spot check*
    I don't see a dragon anywhere. >.>;

Welcome to ADISC. n.n
    I hope you have a great time here, and that you make a lot of new friends. n.n

Hey, another New Yorker . . . HIIIIIII

Welcome to our community.

Magic the gathering is a fun game, I like the plain and the island decks.

Welcome to this site

Welcome Draconil Tailsfire!

Regular status (20 posts and 1 reputation point) is required to edit your own post. In the mean time, you can make a request in the request forum if the edit is important enough to bother a moderator.

Please feel free to stay and post. We are normally very helpful and supportive.

Welcome to our community! I hope you enjoy it here!

Please feel free to post around as much as you would like and to ask an qeustions, advice, or support you might need.

Countdown

Quote Originally Posted by Draconil Tailsfire View Post
    Greetings, one and all. ^^'; 20 something babyfur here, into RPG and such (D&D especially, But rawr and boo to 4.0) and Trading card games, although right now just Magic the gathering. Not sure if too many other things are appropriate :p
    just thought I'd stop and say Hi. I used to lurk on Vickie's forums, but apparently when people kept writing bad, they couldn't take criticism ^^'; So lurk I went. but Poof I am!
    Welcome to ADISC. Have fun. And don't lurk around here; post! We want to hear from you!

Welcome to adisc. Hope you have a good time. Makes sure to check out the wiki ,and blogs; both have links in the top left corner.

Please don't lurk here. Also it is not common to see a dragon fursona.