Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I need a good adult diaper that can swell ALOT.

Default I need a good adult diaper that can swell ALOT.

Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone knew of an adult diaper that could take a few wettings that swells ALOT. I have heard of the lille supreme diapers, but thoes are only shipped in the UK. I was wondering of any super-swell diapers here in the united states.

Thanks alot!

EDIT 1: I have checked bambino diapers, my size for everything isnt in until the end of november. So, not thoes. Sorry.

You should try Dry 4/7. They swell up really nice and dont tend to break down nearly as much as the abena. The plastic on the is really good to and thicker than any diaper i have tried.

Jeffy

Quote Originally Posted by TBDLBOY14 View Post
    You should try Dry 4/7. They swell up really nice and dont tend to break down nearly as much as the abena. The plastic on the is really good to and thicker than any diaper i have tried.
    Truths... Dry 24/7 is very absorbent, rather bulky when wet, but will cost you a pretty penny.

---------- Post added at 01:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 AM ----------

Hehe, another vote for 24/7, they absorb a LOT (like 4+lbs) and swell accordingly. They are also based in NY so should be easy to get.

I haven't tried dry 24/7 so I can't comment on them yet. Molicare is good but a bit pricey, and the Tranquility ATN's are good as well. The Tranquility ATN's are pretty low cost comparatively so they may be a good option if you're on a budget. Both are available on Amazon if you can't find them locally.

pamperchu

Stuff a Bambino with 4 Pampers size 7's

Diapers with high SAP ratio (compared to pulp) swell the most. (it also means they wick the worst) Bambino appear to be the current leader in high SAP, thick diapers.

If you really want to wind it up, take a large bambino, put a stuffer in it, slit the backing on the bambino, and put that on, then put on another of same, without slitting the backing of course. You ought to blow up like a beachball when wet.