Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Great diaper experiences

Default Great diaper experiences

This is the opposite thread of Peachys thread bad diaper experiences
    i was wondering about great diaper eXperiences,
    did you watch movies all day in an abeana x-plus and have a great time?
    were your parents on vacation and you wore all that time?
    did you walked in an x-plus and had an orgasm
    if you had any post here
    Last edited by betagame; 01-Jun-2008 at 23:05.

Some of my best diaper experiences are when I go for a walk, I usually diaper up about 11 am, and after I have my lunch I get ready to go for my walk about 2pm, by then usually wet, I go and walk for about 1 hour to 1 and 45 min. depending on the day and weather conditions.

At the halfway point for me is 2 miles I stop have a 20oz bottel of water, and wet my diaper while drinking, then I start back and wet a little at a time as I go, by the time I get home I'm usually soaked and leaking.

I do this mostly in the winter, wearing a diaper and a lycra dive skin, and a full wetsuit, I am totally soaked from sweating, along with a totally soaked diaper.

one of my great diaper experiences that im dreaming of is renting 4 movies and watching them with a wet abeana x-plus while drinking gatorade and mountain dew(to make me pee more) on without being disturbed ...
    Last edited by betagame; 14-Jun-2008 at 06:10.

My best diaper experience is when I went to the grocery store in diaper.. my one and only time in public... but I want to try it again.. never had a chance too

My diaper fantasy is though too be wearing in public with a girl which is also wearing in public and we would go to a restaurant... and then we would both wet while eating... or go the movies and both wet

I go everywhere in a diaper, recently I started wearing everyday, so everyplace i go I'm diapered, I started a few weeks ago, I just enjoy it soo much.

I never diapered under shorts, but recently I have, I'm useing assurance plastic backed and 1 soaker panel, No one has said anything yet, and if they notice I don't think they will.

After the first few times you loose that,"what if someone notices me" tought in your head and its just soo much fun, I think I;m going to start doubleing the soakers, it's a little more noticable, but who cares it's fun.

annierighthurr

I would have to say DEFINITELY the time I spent with an old AB daddy I had back in April. It was amazing. He spent 5ish days taking care of me, diapering me, changing, bathing etc. I think it was an experience of an AB lifetime, and I'm not expecting something on that level again...
    but it was SO fun.

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by Hypnotized View Post
    I would have to say DEFINITELY the time I spent with an old AB daddy I had back in April. It was amazing. He spent 5ish days taking care of me, diapering me, changing, bathing etc. I think it was an experience of an AB lifetime, and I'm not expecting something on that level again...
    but it was SO fun.
    Wow...5 days! I pity the poor guy Taking care of a real baby is pretty easy compared to that because they're asleep most of the day, but teen/adult babies have to be watched and entertained all through the day. I get he needed a vacation after those 5 days
    (although I hope it was worth all the effort for both sides).

Peachy

The greatest experience of wearing diaper is during the traffic jams. I do not have to hold the pee on the bus. I do not know why most people think DL are crazy ?

Darkfinn

Quote Originally Posted by Hypnotized View Post
    but it was SO fun.
    Just be patient... wait till you've found the right guy. I'm sure there are plenty of 'em out there who wouldn't mind indulging you at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfinn View Post
    Just be patient... wait till you've found the right guy. I'm sure there are plenty of 'em out there who wouldn't mind indulging you at all.
    Don't be ridiculous theres 100s of thousand fiening for a attractive girl into those interests. The thing is picking out the good ones haha! Cause I won't lie there are some serious Aholes, and they are far from being rare. Also do not forget the sicko's.