Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cannot access 'MYDLTOWN' (help appreciated)

DLDan94

Default Cannot access 'MYDLTOWN' (help appreciated)

I have been through 5 different accounts already...all of which have suffered the same 'fate'.

What will happen is I type in my details in the log on screen, (all correct, and I know that for a fact)

But receive the message 'We couldn't log you on, this could be because you haven't validated your account or you forgot your, etc.'

I have validated my account.

When I am sent messages by the site, i am referred to as 'profile unavailable'.

I asked them about this whole problem, and if my accounts had been for some reason, deleted. They weren't, I was told 'profile unavailabe is when a user has their profile settings to private'.

today, after leaving the matter for about a week I went a step further and requested a new password, I attempted again to log in, i copied and pasted both my name as it read in the emails, and the new password...But still received the same message.

Any solutions?

Thanks in advance

You might want to post this in the requests forum, where a mod or Moo can help you out.

I apologize for my lack of knowledge, btw. :/ I just don't know what could be going wrong...

Quote Originally Posted by DanielArthur View Post
    I have been through 5 different accounts already...all of which have suffered the same 'fate'.

What will happen is I type in my details in the log on screen, (all correct, and I know that for a fact)

But receive the message 'We couldn't log you on, this could be because you haven't validated your account or you forgot your, etc.'

I asked them about this whole problem, and if my accounts had been for some reason, deleted. They weren't, I was told 'profile unavailabe is when a user has their profile settings to private'.

today, after leaving the matter for about a week I went a step further and requested a new password, I attempted again to log in, i copied and pasted both my name as it read in the emails, and the new password...But still received the same message.

Any solutions?

Thanks in advance
    Well, I don't know anything about mydltown...however, this here (ADISC) is one of the best AB/DL communities. May I suggest you add some of your hobbies and interests to your introduction, so we can get to know you better?

oh, and Welcome to ADISC! Hope you enjoy your time here!

Quote Originally Posted by Shukkume View Post
    You might want to post this in the requests forum, where a mod or Moo can help you out.

I apologize for my lack of knowledge, btw. :/ I just don't know what could be going wrong...
    It's not very clear, but I think he's having problems with a different site than ADISC, so Moo or a mod on ADISC probably wouldn't be able to help him.

Quote Originally Posted by DanielArthur View Post

Any solutions?

Thanks in advance
    Hmmm, well, I would contact MyDLTown about the change password issue. Then I would try typing the Account name and password that was mailed to you, make sure you don't have extra spaces. You could request again for another password change. I doubt anyone here can be much of help because we are not members of MyDLTown nor are we adminstators or moderators of that site ether. We can only tell you the basics of what you should try.

Good luck, and maybe you should give this site a try as well.

I just joined after reading your post. I will see if I run into your problem. I know the activation email took a while to show up and landed in my spam box, try checking there for any emails from the site. I hope you get it worked out and thanks for introducing me to the site

DLDan94

Thanks guys (and girls) for all your answers. really appreciated

MyDLTown is fail
    It's nothing compared to the real DLTown... I wish it didn't close down Y_Y

Quote Originally Posted by annabella, a representative of mydltown, to the ADISC staff
    There is a slander / defamatory comments posted on this site by your members about mydltown
    mydltown does not stand around for this. there is a link below of the slander statement.

adisc.org/forum/adult-baby/29655-cannot-access-mydltown-help-appreciated.html

posted by Rissy "MyDLTown is fail"

This is a slander comment. Please remove any and all slander and defamatory comments about mydltown. our members and admins on our site do not slander your website.

we are asking for the whole thread to be deleted asap with in 24hours
    please listing to our request. several great site admins did not listen and there site was shut down per the order of the court system for slander and defamatory statements of a certified site. Two of mydltown admins parents are lawyers and we don't want an issue with your site its a great forum board and hope you continue to run your awesome website. thanks for listen and hope you comply with our request.

FYI the user DLDan94 has never contacted us about issue with his account. we believe this user is a fake
    Website owners, please note two important points:
    (1) We will not censor our members simply to make you look good. If you dislike what our members are saying about you, then by all means reach out to them and ask how you can make the situation better, but do not presume that you have the right to have criticism of your site or business deleted simply because it is criticism.
    (2) We do not take kindly to legal threats. All legal threats against ADISC are reviewed by our legal advisor, who is actually a qualified, practising lawyer. After such review is conducted, our standard policy is that the person making the legal threat is banned from ADISC forever, and their legal threat is published for all the world to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Moo View Post
    Website owners, please note two important points:
    (1) We will not censor our members simply to make you look good. If you dislike what our members are saying about you, then by all means reach out to them and ask how you can make the situation better, but do not presume that you have the right to have criticism of your site or business deleted simply because it is criticism.
    (2) We do not take kindly to legal threats. All legal threats against ADISC are reviewed by our legal advisor, who is actually a qualified, practising lawyer. After such review is conducted, our standard policy is that the person making the legal threat is banned from ADISC forever, and their legal threat is published for all the world to see.
    Ooohh! Burn!

It sounds like there was a lot more to this story than was apparent. Good for you Moo!