Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: For boys only :p an informal poll

Default For boys only :p an informal poll

For those of us boys who wear tighty-whiteys or similar e.g. Y-fronts, boxer-briefs etc (when you do wear them), how many of you use the "fly"? I started wondering about this the other day when I decided to try it (I usually don't use it), and had a bit of a stressful moment during the attempt.

Edited to add: Usually I use the trouser fly, then pull down the waistband of my undies. I don't bother to undo the belt or trouser button (too much risk of having it all fall down; though come to think of it that *is* how little boys tend to do it, with their trousers around their ankles).
    Last edited by Cush; 27-Oct-2010 at 09:36.

Not I.. its such a pain to try and weave it through it.. like trying to put a thread through a needle :P

My briefs don't have a fly. But even if they did, I'd never use it because it's just too much hassle for me. Come to think of it, half my boxers don't have a fly either.

I didn't even know you could get briefs with a fly. None of my pairs ever did and even if they did I probably wouldn't use them as using two flies would seem kind of stupid to me.

I never used it. I tried sometimes, but it was too awkward. I don't like being a guy, but I guess that's not really too relevant, except for that 90% of the time I sit down to pee if I'm at home (public places are different).

Not since I was 11 or 12. The idea was that you could access the little dude without undoing your trousers. You unzipped the trouser fly, then guddled about in the briefs to winkle him out through both flies. It was a complicated performance and must always have looked as though you were molesting yourself. Not cool. I can't imagine James Bond doing it. Q would have provided all the double-o's with an ingenious device, I'm sure.

These days I undo my trousers and pull my briefs down at the front, then press the button on the ejector seat.

Quote Originally Posted by timmywimmy View Post
    You unzipped the trouser fly, then guddled about in the briefs to winkle him out through both flies. It was a complicated performance and must always have looked as though you were molesting yourself. Not cool. I can't imagine James Bond doing it.
    LOL's I honestly don't think I even tried it.........okay maybe once but never again. ^_^

Haha, you really should have put NO GIRLS ALLOWED in the title.

I'm a boxer-briefs wearing myself. I tend to use the fly if I'm wearing a belt and I don't want to undo it. Otherwise it's not necessary.

Yes, I was tempted to go the whole way, with the NO GIRLS ALLOWED KEEP OUT and all that. I figured it might be misconstrued.

I use the underwear fly. Here's the trick. Stetch it out a few times - the fly opening! Not the other thing! I usually stretch the fly opening on a new pair of undies almost to the point ot tearing. Then, it's easy to access your boy part without having to pull anything down.