Thread: Hello!

Default Hello!

Hi! This is my first time coming to this site, as I got the link off of DD. Seems like a pretty cool site so far, so here is my introduction!

I have a few hobbies that, in my experience are kind of rare in the diaper world. I like to shoot, repair, tinker with, talk about, study, and clean guns! I love practical shooting and target shooting, and own quite a bit of them.

I also like playing Modern Warfare 2, and a few other games, although MW2 is the only MP game. XBL tag is Diseased88 (please specify where you're from if you add me, I'm very strict on who I let become my friend)

When it comes to diapers, I don't tell people, but I don't go through hoops to hide it, so if someone searched real hard, I'm sure they could find my identity, or vice versa. I have a pretty laid back view on things, but I can get mean if poked.

I'm in a relationship with a girl who understands and participates in all parts of my life, but I do like talking to and meeting new people, and I like to think people like meeting me!

Well, that's most of it, I hate writing things out, I much rather answer questions then just babble on.

Welcome to the site, Diseased88. I'm sure you'll find a lot of friends here I'm glad you have someone irl who you can be completely honest with, feels good. I'm scared of guns and don't know anything about them :P

Welcome to the site mate. Glad to meet another gun lover.

Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin View Post
    Welcome to the site mate. Glad to meet another gun lover.
    Thanks! haven't met a lot of people who like this and guns. I've always thought it funny I could like both. Good thing I don't haveta choose!

Quote Originally Posted by Gummybear View Post
    Welcome to the site, Diseased88. I'm sure you'll find a lot of friends here I'm glad you have someone irl who you can be completely honest with, feels good. I'm scared of guns and don't know anything about them :P
    Thank you! If you're ever interested in knowing something about them, you can message me. There are a lot of myths about guns, but as long as you respect them, they won't hurt you.

Quote Originally Posted by Diseased88 View Post

Thank you! If you're ever interested in knowing something about them, you can message me. There are a lot of myths about guns, but as long as you respect them, they won't hurt you.
    True that. My favorite thing to say when someone says "Guns are dangerous." Is to say. "No guns aren't dangerous, people are just dumb asses sometimes and get a karma smack in the face for it, which just so happens to be delivered by a gun." Ah, so may arguments about the second amendment because of that. Good times.