Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I got a Job!!!!!!!!!!

Thumbs up I got a Job!!!!!!!!!!

Ill not be buying diapers for a while. i got a job! im now a construction worker!

Good for you dude! Hope the extra money is good.

JDdl

awesome!!!!!

Yay! You're gonna be a hard worker for sure

Congrats, construction can be very rewarding. I am a heavy equipment operator and love it. I get a huge sense of accomplishment when a big or even small job is complete. I can stand back, look, and say......"I did that"

An added bonus is a nice big demolition job, nothing can release stress or anxiety like tearing down a 4 story building with a 100 ton machine.

One caution, please try to stay aware of your surroundings and what's going on at all times on site. There are some irresponsible operators out there that will NOT be looking for you.

I lost a childhood friend and neighbor, his first day on the job just out of school. Very tragic but partly his own fault, he was wearing headphones and did not hear a piece of heavy equipment coming, nuff said.

Quote Originally Posted by Koda View Post
    I lost a childhood friend and neighbor, his first day on the job just out of school. Very tragic but partly his own fault, he was wearing headphones and did not hear a piece of heavy equipment coming, nuff said.
    *big hugs* Hope he had a good life, it's always hard to loose a childhood friend.

Now that you have a job won't you be buying diapers more often rather then less since you'll be making money now?