Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Omg!! Saw!! A!!

Countryboy95

Default Omg!! Saw!! A!!

Ok just cause i have time frame and certain days i post lots stuff tonight!! any way today i went to my psycologist and in the waiting room was a baby. well she was playing around and i saw her diaper and it look nearly 100% like ABU Cushies. Anyone no what the diaper was??

Leonard

Wow. i had no idea where this thread was going based on the title.

Where do you live? Cus while diaper brands stateside are pretty easy to detect, cross either ocean and things start getting weird.

Countryboy95

lol i agree. one give away i am not overseas i say diapers and not nappies. second i am from illinois. i need to add a sig sayin i am from IL USA

I'm from the UK, and I say diapers... that really means nothing at all.

Can you use some capital letters please?

Grammar diss. Anyways, on topic, dude, does it really matter? For all we know it was a customized diaper, made by the mom.

crazykittensmile

A quick google search suggests they are 'save-a-lot tickles diapers.' I could only find one page with a picture of them, there is a mention of them on the save-a-lot store page as well, but no picture of the actual diaper:

Review & picture
    Save-A-Lot website

Hope that helps

Quote Originally Posted by babyjess View Post
    A quick google search suggests they are 'save-a-lot tickles diapers.' I could only find one page with a picture of them, there is a mention of them on the save-a-lot store page as well, but no picture of the actual diaper:

Review & picture
    Save-A-Lot website

Hope that helps
    I've seen the same diapers under the brand name "Little Ones", so I guess they must go by more than one brand name.

I can't find a picture of the diapers themselves, but here's link to them that shows the package (if you move your mouse over the picture, it'll enlarge the image.)
    Little Ones Diapers - Kmart

pamperchu

It was a pampers crusers.

Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    Ok just cause i have time frame and certain days i post lots stuff tonight!! any way today i went to my psycologist and in the waiting room was a baby. well she was playing around and i saw her diaper and it look nearly 100% like ABU Cushies. Anyone no what the diaper was??
    For future reference: please, please don't walk around in public bug-eyed and leering at babies and toddlers wearing diapers. You have a hard-on for the diapers; I get it. But the community is already stigmatized and many believe AB/DLs are freaks and weirdos; don't fuel that fire.

Countryboy95

I didnt go all bug i at the baby. i was actually adoring the baby, how i woould any baby rather diapers or not, and saw it had one on. also the mom dropped the diaper bag and spilled all over the floor and it made a big noise.