Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Found the site...

Cool Found the site...

Hi everyone...

Just found the site on one of my browsing sessions! I'm a UK nappy wearer, mainly for fun but also for convenience - terry cloth and essential plastic pants. With an attitude of 'Nappies are my underwear, so what? - take me as you find me, or not at all', I appreciate genuine friendship though I am straight and prefer lovely female company!

Welcome to adisc. Hope you have a good time. Makes sure to check out the wiki ,and blogs; both have links in the top left corner.

Countdown

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy0450 View Post
    Hi everyone...

Just found the site on one of my browsing sessions! I'm a UK nappy wearer, mainly for fun but also for convenience - terry cloth and essential plastic pants. With an attitude of 'Nappies are my underwear, so what? - take me as you find me, or not at all', I appreciate genuine friendship though I am straight and prefer lovely female company!
    Welcome to ADISC. Have fun.

Yup, well hate to tell you the majority of the users here are male

Welcome Sandy, great to have you on the site. Even better, great to have another brit on the site hehe. Hope you have an awesome time on here, sir!

Welcome to our community! I hope you enjoy it here!

Please feel free to post around as much as you would like and to ask an qeustions, advice, or support you might need.

Its like the British invasion all over again. Just without music.

Have fun on the forums!

Cool

Thanks for the welcome, you guys...

Quote Originally Posted by Dash View Post
    Yup, well hate to tell you the majority of the users here are male
    This is always the case on Nappy/Diaper sites 'cos many girls are driven off or stay in hiding. Unfortunately a very, very small minority of guys bombard them with nonsense about changing, messing, sex and unpleasantries like that - seen it many times. It's one thing that is guaranteed to make this lion real mad!!! Some of them thought that Sandy was a girl's name so they sent these sorts of mails to me- really awful. No wonder girls hide!

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy0450 View Post
    Thanks for the welcome, you guys...

This is always the case on Nappy/Diaper sites 'cos many girls are driven off or stay in hiding. Unfortunately a very, very small minority of guys bombard them with nonsense about changing, messing, sex and unpleasantries like that - seen it many times. It's one thing that is guaranteed to make this lion real mad!!! Some of them thought that Sandy was a girl's name so they sent these sorts of mails to me- really awful. No wonder girls hide!
    Unfortunately almost every topic-related site has that sort of posts, making it hard to find something "clean". Good luck this community is really sane, and the mods are really worried about the forum integrity. You'll fin this site has its very own, warm touch. Have a good time here!

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    Welcome to our community! I hope you enjoy it here!

Please feel free to post around as much as you would like and to ask an qeustions, advice, or support you might need.
    Thanks for the welcome - your avator intreagues me! Some 'organic' alcohol... benzene ring... LoL

Hey Sandy and welcome! While it's true that there aren't many females here, the few we have are genuine and I think because everyone here is so nice! It's a great forum to be at, so I hope to see you posting around... have fun!