Thread: Move Along, Move Along....while diapered, of course

Default Move Along, Move Along....while diapered, of course

I see a lot of posts from young or inexperienced people on when or where they can comfortably wear a diaper. To me, this really comes down to a lack of confidence. Take it from someone who is incontinent and has worn diapers my whole life, with a little preparation and the right product, there isn't much you cannot do while wearing a diaper. However, you have to remember these things:

1) no one cares what kind of undergarment you have on (except maybe parents or significant others)
    2) certain clothes, baggy ones for example, hide diaper bulges very well.
    3) certain diapers, pull-ons for example, are very thin.
    4) muster confidence that you can do anything while wearing (and you can)

For example, this past weekend I ran in a 5K while wearing a maximum depends pull-on and no one was the wiser. By the way, it didn't chaff me either.

Another example, In my highly public job, I've been photographed many times for the newspaper while wearing a quality disposable. You just can't tell. I work around people all the time that have no idea that I am diapered.

I am obviously trying to put a positive spin on this. Why? Because I'm not just wearing, but using my diaper many times during the day (I pee way more than most people. How much more? Estimated between 12 and 20 times per day. It's hard to track.). The point of this thread is that if you really want to wear or need to wear a diaper then by all means find one that will fit you, after some time your body will be accustomed to it, and, like the mindtricked stormtrooper on my Star Wars ringtone says, "you can go about your business."

Spaz, I congratulate you on you self confidence and your desire to help others. You are to be admired for not letting this or anything hold you back in your participation in the world. My wife has been in a wheel chair for 5 years now and we go everywhere. She is just beginning to walk again. One can either let the world defeat them or they can take the bull by the horns and face the situation.

Spaz, Thanks for the inspirational post! It's been a long battle for me to work up the confidence to wear in public at all, and much harder to wear all day in public. I'm actually proud to say that today was the first day I have ever worn all day in public. First I wore to work which is 8 hours, and then to my friends house for dinner, and some video games. We went to a few stores and to pick up food to eat. Not a single person noticed I was wearing, and I was in fairly tight fitting pants and a t-shirt. I always thought someone would notice the bulge, or hear the slight crinkle, but they didn't. My only complaint would be that my butt got sweaty after a few hours. I can get used to this...

I have been wearing every night for a long time now for a bed wetting problem, but have recently developed a problem making daytime wear a more common requirement for me. Until today I would just stay home and wear when I suspected a problem may happen. Now I feel I can just wear 24/7 and not worry about when or if I need to wear a diaper.

Jezzz, if I know I would of been thanked I would of posted this sometime ago. I figured that this was already understood. <_>

theres a few billion people on this world. I am sure around 99.99999999% of them don't give a you know what about whats under my pants. Just figured everyone else thought about it too.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Spaz, I congratulate you on you self confidence and your desire to help others. You are to be admired for not letting this or anything hold you back in your participation in the world. My wife has been in a wheel chair for 5 years now and we go everywhere. She is just beginning to walk again. One can either let the world defeat them or they can take the bull by the horns and face the situation.
    Thanks dogboy. I think it's good to hear some positive news on this site. I'm inspired by anyone who overcomes their hardships. Three cheers for your wife!

Quote Originally Posted by SoggyDoggy View Post
    I have been wearing every night for a long time now for a bed wetting problem, but have recently developed a problem making daytime wear a more common requirement for me. Until today I would just stay home and wear when I suspected a problem may happen. Now I feel I can just wear 24/7 and not worry about when or if I need to wear a diaper.
    There is absolutely nothing wrong with being diapered. I think it's great that you have gained confidence through experience. Diapers are just an alternative form of underwear.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    theres a few billion people on this world. I am sure around 99.99999999% of them don't give a you know what about whats under my pants. Just figured everyone else thought about it too.
    True Fire2box. However, it's all about perception and confidence. If I lacked confidence, I might look at my ass or crotch and think "look at me, it's so obvious, how can people not notice that I'm wearing a diaper" or "if someone sees that I'm wearing a diaper, they'll say something rude to me or worse." In reality, people just don't notice. Having low confidence can be devastating for anyone who wants to wear outside the house or absolutely needs to wear. They might decide to just not go out. Case in point, my step-father just had prostate surgery (they removed it because it was cancerous) and, according to my mom, the most difficult thing he is dealing with right now is a complete lack of control. He has said, "I would have rather died than had to deal with this and wear these embarrassing things." As a result, he hasn't gone anywhere outside the house since his surgery. Pretty ridiculous! And, it's a slap in the face to those of us who have dealt with wearing diapers for a long time.