Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Weridest Place You Had Sex Or Fourplay At.

Cool The Weridest Place You Had Sex Or Fourplay At.

This was brought up on yahoo between me and diaperedbabygirl. Anyway what is the weridest place you had sex or fourplay at. For example, I had sex in a public park once during when it was daytime......

On a yacht in the middle of lake, on the forth of July. That's about all the details I'll give you other than it was fun.

Well it's not really the weirdest place...but the most random...in a school. lol

Quote Originally Posted by diaperedbabygirl View Post
    Well it's not really the weirdest place...but the most random...in a school. lol
    Sorry i've got to ask. How did you accomplish that w/out being caught by a teacher or someone.

My Bedroom.

Seriously, the handfull of times I've ever had sex, it's been in a bedroom.

Honestly though? the idea of actually getting down and dirty with someone with the risk of being caught is a pretty big turn-on. I'd love to do it in a public place sometime. :P

going down on my friend while in a public hot tub and receiving a blow job while being driven home by my girlfriend's mom at night.

in the Rodin Museum garden in the middle of the afternoon, behind a scultupre.

Quote Originally Posted by kite View Post
    going down on my friend while in a public hot tub and receiving a blow job while being driven home by my girlfriend's mom at night.
    Not the hot tub!

Bedroom and car are the only places I've had sex... although, when his mom is down the hall in the living room and there is no lock on the bedroom door, it definitely adds to the fun