Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diapers and pantyhose

Default Diapers and pantyhose

Hello everyone

I am a diaper wearer with overactive bladder syndrome. I have nothing against wet diapers as it is the best solution for me. It is also convenient not to search for a toilet anywhere and anytime. Therefore I also mess my diapers sometimes. I find the combination with diapers and pantyhose to be perfect - but I guess I'll never experience the time for accepting guys in pantyhose:-(

What do you think?

Hi whales, welcome to the site. Here at ADISC we like to talk about the things outside the diaper too, do you have any interests or hobbies that you want to share with us? Heres some questions for you,
    Whats your favorite movie?
    Whats your favorite sport?
    Whats the first thing you would do if you won $1 million?

In answer to your question, id say that we are some of the most accepting people here at ADISC, the outside world however, probably wouldnt be quite so open about people in pantyhose and diapers.
    Hope to see you around the forums

Welcome to ADISC...as coyote said maybe share a little more outside of diapers?

Quote Originally Posted by whales View Post
    What do you think?
    I think you should do the following:

A) Read the Rules (including everything under the "Show" buttons)!

B) Read the Cheat Sheet to a Great Introduction!

C) Post a new introduction!

Put simply, this isn't the type of introduction that will get you off to a good start here. ADISC is a community of people who live regular lives and happen to wear diapers, not a site of diaper-wearers who might have a life outside of diapers. While we do talk about diapers (heck, there's a forum devoted to them!), we also talk about our hobbies and interests outside of diapers! When we do discuss diapers, we tend to shy away from graphic/sexual descriptions of their content. It would be okay to mention that you have an overactive bladder, but describing the condition of your diaper is highly frowned upon.

Well - what shall I say other than I do have a life which is quite normal except for the diaper wearing. I have never seen myself as a perverted freak, as some of you obviously think... I have a steady job, great friends, enjoy all nature can give: Boating, cayaking, fishing, fresh air. Travels a lot around the globe and enjoys new people and cultures. Better?

We don't think you're a perverted freak, we just think that you should talk about something other than diapers. Obviously if you're here, you like diapers. (And pantyhose, which I can totally vouch for. But I definitely prefer opaque jersey tights.)

I like boating, too! I don't really get into it too much, but I'm definitely a water person.

Welcome to the club!

Well - what shall I say other than I do have a life which is quite normal except for the diaper wearing. I have never seen myself as a perverted freak, as some of you obviously think... I have a steady job, great friends, enjoy all nature can give: Boating, cayaking, fishing, fresh air. Travels a lot around the globe and enjoys new people and cultures. Better?
    Much better! What places have you traveled to? I've visited a number of states in the Midwest (of course, since I live there), Colorado, Arizona, and Germany. Not very many places yet, but once I'm out of college I hope to travel more.

I apologize if what I said was offensive. I never meant to imply that you were perverted freak. Basically, I was trying to explain how ADISC is different than most AB/DL sites: most other sites are exclusively about diapers, but ADISC is more about the person in the diaper.

Quote Originally Posted by Shukkume View Post
    We don't think you're a perverted freak, we just think that you should talk about something other than diapers.
    Thank you. Exactly what I was trying to say, minus my poor choices of words. Must get more sleep before posting here. :P

Quote Originally Posted by HogansHeroes View Post
    ADISC is more about the person in the diaper.
    That should be our official tagline.

Thank you. Exactly what I was trying to say, minus my poor choices of words. Must get more sleep before posting here. :P
    Guilty as charged, too. I usually get on here before my morning coffee has taken its effect. :P

And besides, OP, there's only room for one perverted freak here! *poses* Not that you are one or anything, but I am... Y'know... yeah.

No problem. It's just that diapers are a part of my life...

I've travelled to all continents except Africa - but has a lot more to experience. There's so much out there!!!

Yes.
    I hope no one thinks you're a perverted freak, because that would be terribly hypocritical. And more importantly, it isn't true. I am curious though: how did you come up with the diapers + pantyhose combination?

I see you're from Norway. What's it like this time of year?