Thread: Hey everyone!

Default Hey everyone!

Hi I'm pretty new here, and I wanted to introduce myself.

I'm a normal guy in high school, and I like a lot of stuff, I'm a Christian and I love Cedar Point the amusement park, and I listen to Michael Jackson a lot.

I started liking diapers and acting like a baby a few years ago, probably because my parents had another baby and I saw his diapers and wanted to know what it felt like. But I also remember when I was about 5 I would put on diapers I found in a closet and act like a baby. I slowly started liking diapers more and I found out my brothers pull ups fit me so I secretly use them sometimes.

I want to make some friends here that I can talk to and know that there are other people like me. I might not be on much because my parents don't know.

I don't really do much stuff, I play video games and play in my schools band. I don't have that many friends though because I have been homeschooled off and on.

Nice to meet you people.

crazykittensmile

Hi Dl4lyfe and welcome to ADISC

The best way to make friends on here is to get posting on the threads that interest you There are lots of people you can talk to here who feel like you, and plenty of others who have to be careful because of parents too.

Personally I don't really play video games, but there are lots of gamers here if you're looking to make friends with similar interests - the best way to find them would probably be to look in the groups section of the community and see if there are any groups that interest you: http://www.adisc.org/forum/groups/

Anyway, welcome to the forums, get stuck in and I look forward to seeing you around

Welcome to ADISC!

Glad to see another Christian on here. Like you, I found my interest in this subject about the same age. I had a younger brother and he had plastic pants in his draws that caught my interest, then diapers followed.

Again, welcome.

tacobellisgood

:P cute! My bf is on here so...yah. welcome

Hey welcome to ADISC glad to have ya here!

I started liking diapers and acting like a baby a few years ago, probably because my parents had another baby and I saw his diapers and wanted to know what it felt like. But I also remember when I was about 5 I would put on diapers I found in a closet and act like a baby. I slowly started liking diapers more and I found out my brothers pull ups fit me so I secretly use them sometime
    That is similar to how I discover that I liked them.

I play video games and play in my schools band. I don't have that many friends though because I have been homeschooled off and on
    That must suck sometimes, do you have any favorite games? And do you watch anime?

I have just been to cedar point and had an absolute blast loved the coasters and rode them to death, i am going back some day. Welcome to the community.

Thanks everyone, and kakasholin, I don't watch anime and I like call of duty and right now I'm obsessed with minecraft. I play a few valve games some times.

tbmoney

dude, we gta be friends,lol im a big MJ fan also, welcome to adisc dude, ima tb as well, hit me up when u can, hope u enjoy the site

Hi welcome to the forum you will love it here do you play any sports

Quote Originally Posted by Dl4lyfe View Post
    Thanks everyone, and kakasholin, I don't watch anime and I like call of duty and right now I'm obsessed with minecraft. I play a few valve games some times.
    Cool, I have some valve games as well. Like Team Fortress 2, Half Life 2, etc. What is minecraft about?