Thread: Hello, I'm (new).

Default Hello, I'm (new).

Hey everyone, I've been a lurked of this forum for some time but not so much an active member. I forgot I had created an account a while back and just discovered it. Here I am now wishing to get more involved in the community.

My name is Justin and I'm a 21 year old college student majoring in chemistry. That takes up a lot of my time. I am really into cycling and fishing.. Basically anything outdoors. I'm a DL and have been for as long as I can remember.

Anyways, that's me. I look forward to becoming a more active member of the community in the near future.

crazykittensmile

Hello,
    welcome to ADISC I too just recently rediscovered a long forgotten account on here!

What kind of fishing do you enjoy? Do you go in rivers/lakes or the sea? And do you sit in the side, or go in a boat? Or perhaps you like all kinds? I have never been fishing - I have a friend who loves fishing (mainly in the sea as we live by the coast, but sometimes in rivers too) and he keeps promising that he'll take me, but so far we haven't been yet. The weather or the tides keep being wrong every time I am free to go. But he has caught lots of lovely fresh fish which I have had the pleasure of joining him in eating. I like the idea of learning how to fish though, I am mostly vegetarian but I like the idea of catching and eating my own food - I figure if I don't mind killing it it's okay to eat it, and I think I could probably kill a fish...

What kind of cycling do you do? I enjoy cycling, mainly on-road as my bike is far too old and rusty for going over any bumps, making off-road cycling a no-no. I really want a new bike, but I also need a new camera and laptop and I can't afford to make lots of expensive purchases so i think I am going to have to prioritise, and I don't think the bike will win top of the list.

Anyway, nice to meet you Justin and I look forward to seeing you around the forums

Quote Originally Posted by Avery07 View Post
    I forgot I had created an account a while back and just discovered it. Here I am now wishing to get more involved in the community.
    Some time it can be hard to remember all of the thing you do on the internet.

tacobellisgood

What kinda stuff do you have to learn with a chem major?