View Poll Results: Would you buy AB/DL pull-ups?

Voters
139. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, and they would probably become my regular premium diaper!

44 31.65%
  • Yes, but I'd still buy tabbed diapers more often...

51 36.69%
  • Maybe; depends on various things...

26 18.71%
  • No way; I like my diapers crinkly and tapey, thank you!

18 12.95%
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Would you buy AB/DL pull-ups?

Default Would you buy AB/DL pull-ups?

I love love LOVE goodnites and huggies pull-ups, they're so cute! But they just plain don't fit me I'm sure this is the case for lots of people, so, I'm curious; if a company (ABU, Bambino or Cuddlz, for instance) put out an adult pull-up similar to huggies pull-ups or even drynites (but I'm guessing the huggies would be preferable; more people can fit into goodnites than huggies!) would YOU buy them?

Wondering especially what people think these would/should cost, and what features they'd want for them.

Personally, I'd LOVE some pull-ups styled after the huggies ones; in a few different colours (I'd go with red, blue and pink) with cute characters on. Preferably pokemon, but I don't think anyone would be allowed to make those! Basically, I'd just want an upscaled version of kid's pull-ups, maybe with some adjustments to make sure they're strong and absorbant enough.

Thoughts? x

Leonard

You know they're both Huggies products? "Goodnites or Huggies" sounds like something those ignorant idiots were saying a couple years ago. "Heath Ledger deserves an Academy Award or an Oscar."

Just sayin.

Anyway, I do fit in Goodnites, but it would be nice to have some that can hold the contents of a 20 year old's bladder and be used in positions other than sitting down. But I'v never had to order online, so that would just be a pain.

I would wear them when I'm wearing shorts or around the house when it's easy to take my pants off for a change. But I'd have to stick with taped diapers for long pants that can't be slipped off over shoes.... unless they made them with Velcro sides you could pull apart to put on.

I'd use both equally, honestly. I've been dreaming of an adult Pull-Up for years. Cause I just plain like the freedom of pulling them down. But then I also love a tape-on diaper.

squonk

I can just fit into GoodNites and buy the occasional packet but mainly I have Depends.

I love Good Nites. they serve their purpous of being discreet and looking and feeling like normal underpants. i would defiantly consider buying an adult version, simply because the youth pull ups dont hold the amount of an adult bladder.

angelabauer

Over the years adult pull-on have been available, I have tried many brands.

Generally I have avoided pull-on because if I did soak one I would need to remove more of my normal clothing to change a pull-on than a slip-in pad or tab diaper.

Still, last November and December while on our long trip to Australia my standard day diaper was the Tena Pants, which are a marvelous pull-up for adults.

For me I doubt that I would buy decorated Tena Pants or something similar by ABU or Bambino. I am petite enough that the larger GoodNites fit me fine. Those satisfy my personal needs for decorated disposables.

I fit goodnites and underjams fine, but I'd love to see something intended for an adult!

BabyYuri

Quote Originally Posted by Leonard View Post
    You know they're both Huggies products? "Goodnites or Huggies" sounds like something those ignorant idiots were saying a couple years ago. "Heath Ledger deserves an Academy Award or an Oscar."

Just sayin.

Anyway, I do fit in Goodnites, but it would be nice to have some that can hold the contents of a 20 year old's bladder and be used in positions other than sitting down. But I'v never had to order online, so that would just be a pain.
    She meant the actual diaper as in an actual goodnight vs a huggies pull up. NOT AS IN BRAND NAME. Sense a goodnight doesn't have the designs there different,

Quote Originally Posted by Leonard View Post

Just sayin.

goodnites and huggies pull-ups,

adult pull-up similar to huggies pull-ups or even drynites
    Huggies may well manufacture both huggies pull-ups and drynites, however, they are clearly NOT the same product. Saying they are is equivalent to taking two ABU products (let's say, their 'Super Dry Kids' and 'Cushies' diapers) and saying 'it's dumb to call them two different things; they're made by the same people!' It's worse actually, because there is a clear size and design difference between 'Huggies Pull-ups' and 'Goodnites'; and I don't see what's wrong with shortening 'Huggies Pull-ups' to 'huggies' in this thread, as I've already used the correct phrase several times already.

Jus' sayin