Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Told my friends :D

Red face I Told my friends :D

My friends were all discussing what there fetishes and stuff are, when it got to me, i said it's not a fetish as such, but i'm a furry. I didn't even bother them that much, even though i really needed a drink after that xD my face was completely red. They still dunno that i'm a bf though. Im not planning on saying soon either :P

Yeah im open about being a furry now, it was odd when i first told as well, only like 2 people know im a babyfur tho. people who wouldnt dare tell a sole.

Quote Originally Posted by ArtisticCub View Post
    Yeah im open about being a furry now, it was odd when i first told as well, only like 2 people know im a babyfur tho. people who wouldnt dare tell a sole.
    Cool, i wouldn't dare tell my friends unless i was caught by one of em, but the friends are told are good at keepin secrets ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Kyatto
    My friends were all discussing what there fetishes and stuff are, when it got to me, i said it's not a fetish as such, but i'm a furry. I didn't even bother them that much, even though i really needed a drink after that xD my face was completely red. They still dunno that i'm a bf though. Im not planning on saying soon either :P
    That is awesome that you have understanding friends.

That's probably the best conversation to bring it out in, since they pretty much asked

It's odd. I am half furry (My daddy is a furry artist), but I have had few problems with anyone I had told. I am beginning to think I am charmed in this respect XD.

I am glad you have such understanding friends, and I wish you the best of luck!

Quote Originally Posted by KakashoLin View Post
    That is awesome that you have understanding friends.
    It's great ^^ , but i'm still not telling them about me being a dl/bf anytime soon xD

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Gummybear View Post
    That's probably the best conversation to bring it out in, since they pretty much asked
    It not like they'll blurt it out to embarass me either, seeing as i know what sort of stuff there into now :P

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Glao View Post
    It's odd. I am half furry (My daddy is a furry artist), but I have had few problems with anyone I had told. I am beginning to think I am charmed in this respect XD.

I am glad you have such understanding friends, and I wish you the best of luck!
    Wow, bet that must be cool having a dad who can relate with you (besides blood i mean xP) , and thanks very much ^^

i would tell my friends, and it's not that i don't think most of them wouldn't understand or care too much, but there not the best at keeping things a secret and the word might get out to some less than understanding people :P

Quote Originally Posted by Glao View Post
    He's not my biological dad...
    Oh oops, sorry >.<;

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by codered4 View Post
    i would tell my friends, and it's not that i don't think most of them wouldn't understand or care too much, but there not the best at keeping things a secret and the word might get out to some less than understanding people :P
    Yea, i was worried about that a bit as well