Thread: Time to introduce myself

Default Time to introduce myself

I have been lurking around here for a few months and decided I need to get more involved. I have been wearing diapers of some sort for years and have found that cloth with plastic pants works best for me. I am a bedwetter so I need to make sure I do not leak and cloth works the best for that. I also wear every day to work, my bladder never empties completely so I always have the urge to go and can not make to the bathroom in time at times.

Nice that you have decided to be more active. Yes leaking diaper is not fun. Have it happen to in some public place some time?

Hi there Jim. Great to see you feeling more active on the boards. So we can get to know you a bit more here are some questions

- Whats your favorite activity on the weekends?
    - What type of films do you prefer to watch? Which is your favorite film?
    - Are you a sports fan? Have you ever played a particular sport?

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu View Post
    Nice that you have decided to be more active. Yes leaking diaper is not fun. Have it happen to in some public place some time?
    LOL my wife gets a little mad if I leak on her side of the bed. I have leaked many times in public, I try to wear dark pants to hide any leaks from showing, but since I started using cloth diapers full time the leaks are far and few between.

Hi I am new to this as well. I have had a bladder control problem since I was a small girl due to an accident. I wear cloth diapers and plastic pants at night because they work best for me. During the day I wear pullup type protection with a pre-folded diaper inserted for protection when I am very wet and can not change right away. I am glad to have found this site.