Thread: Hi everyone, I'm new here

Red face Hi everyone, I'm new here

Hi guys and girls,

Just wanted to say hey, I just signed up here. You can call me shadylane -- the name comes from one of my favorite songs by the awesome band, "Pavement." You also might find me on a couple other forums around the internets under the same name.

So, I'm mainly a DL, that's why I'm here. I like the feeling and convenience of wearing and wetting diapers. It varies, but I usually wear once or twice a week, not all the time or anything like that.

I'm an American, but currently my wife and I are living in Singapore and also doing a bit of traveling around Southeast Asia. Love it here so far.

I work as a software engineer and I'm pretty interested in all things technology. I also love traveling, adventure, and the outdoors.

Well, that's my intro. Looking forward to meeting more of you online and possibly IRL during our travels. See ya.

-shadylane

squonk

Quote Originally Posted by shadylane View Post
    Hi guys and girls,

Just wanted to say hey, I just signed up here. You can call me shadylane -- the name comes from one of my favorite songs by the awesome band, "Pavement."

-shadylane
    Indeed. Soon as I saw shadylane, I knew!

But I only have a couple of albums, "Range Life" is one of my favourite songs.

Welcome Shadylane! Thanks for the great intro. Ive always wanted to visit Southeast Asia; China, Malaysia, Philippines, Vietnam, etc. Had a friend recently come back from a trip there and he had a great time. How many countries in that region have you had a chance to visit? Which has been your favorite so far? Also, how do the diapers in that region of the world compare to American or European brand diapers?