Thread: Hi, I'm new here, and a little shy...

LittleJonny

Default Hi, I'm new here, and a little shy...

I'm not sure how to start, because I've never told anyone about my interests, so I guess I'l just start by talking about school, and stuff.
    I'm a freshman in High School, and ever since I was in sixth grade I've been kinda anti-social, but I'm not a bad person or anything, I just get kinda scared when talking to people, but I'm trying to break that habit.
    I get good grades; mostly As and Bs, and a few Cs. I don't have too many friends, but the friends I do have are really great because they accept me for who I am, and they don't judge me.
    I have always been interested in doing magic tricks. I mostly like card tricks, and coin tricks.
    I like being active, but I don't really play any sports in school. I mostly like to run, and do gymnastics. I tried martial-arts, but I got really uncomfortable with it because I was abused as a child, and it scared me, so I just stuck with running and gymnastics.
    I also like to draw cartoons, (like news paper comic-strip style). I do a little bit of regular drawing, but mostly cartoons.
    I like to write, too. I mostly write in journals, or make step-by-step instruction manuals for myself.
    I LOVE reading! Whenever I'm not writing, I'm reading. I like reading non-fiction and do-it-yourself books. I enjoy comic books too. Mostly Batman, Spiderman, and Superman. I also enjoy readin James Patterson's "Maximum Ride", "Daniel X", and "Witch and Wizard" series. I like to watch television, but mostly TV series , such as "Smallville", "Charmed", "Heroes", "4400".
    In school, I like to study Literature, English, Sociology, and Psychology. The other ones are interesting, too, but I like these the most.
    I guess that's really all I feel comfortable sharing at this point. I sincerely apologize if I sound weird, I don't mean to be.

Jeffy

Hey there! Welcome to ADISC! We're a pretty accepting and loving bunch so no need to be shy here! :3 I see that you like drawing! That's pretty cool. I'm an "artist" of sorts you could say ;3

Well anyways, feel free to PM me sometime ;3 I like meeting and talking to new people! Enjoy your stay here!

Hi! Welcome! Im a junior in high school... and Im antisocial too lol.

Ps. Whats it like in Alaska, Ive always wanted to go there, and had a chance to go with my sister but it was too cold lol. I live in the desert, so anything below 70 is freezing to me

Quote Originally Posted by LittleSophty View Post
    I'm not sure how to start, because I've never told anyone about my interests, so I guess I'l just start by talking about school, and stuff.
    I'm a freshman in High School, and ever since I was in sixth grade I've been kinda anti-social, but I'm not a bad person or anything, I just get kinda scared when talking to people, but I'm trying to break that habit.
    I get good grades; mostly As and Bs, and a few Cs. I don't have too many friends, but the friends I do have are really great because they accept me for who I am, and they don't judge me.
    I have always been interested in doing magic tricks. I mostly like card tricks, and coin tricks.
    I like being active, but I don't really play any sports in school. I mostly like to run, and do gymnastics. I tried martial-arts, but I got really uncomfortable with it because I was abused as a child, and it scared me, so I just stuck with running and gymnastics.
    I also like to draw cartoons, (like news paper comic-strip style). I do a little bit of regular drawing, but mostly cartoons.
    I like to write, too. I mostly write in journals, or make step-by-step instruction manuals for myself.
    I LOVE reading! Whenever I'm not writing, I'm reading. I like reading non-fiction and do-it-yourself books. I enjoy comic books too. Mostly Batman, Spiderman, and Superman. I also enjoy readin James Patterson's "Maximum Ride", "Daniel X", and "Witch and Wizard" series. I like to watch television, but mostly TV series , such as "Smallville", "Charmed", "Heroes", "4400".
    In school, I like to study Literature, English, Sociology, and Psychology. The other ones are interesting, too, but I like these the most.
    I guess that's really all I feel comfortable sharing at this point. I sincerely apologize if I sound weird, I don't mean to be.
    Welcome to ADISC! No, there's no need to apologize: you don't sound weird at all! You've also made a good introduction: most people only talk about their AB/DL interests, but you've mentioned a number of your non-AB/DL interests. I think you'll fit in well around here.

I've always found magic tricks interesting, although I've never tried to do any tricks. What is your favorite trick? I also love to read, too, and will read just about anything. I'm not sure if you've seen it yet, but we have a story forum if you're looking for something to read.

Anyways, welcome and have fun here at ADISC!

Welcome to ADISC! I believe i read Daniel X years ago...what was that one about again? Witch and wizard is also pretty badass! Gotta say you have good taste :P

welcome to ADISC! (hmm starts to sound old doesnt it lol) but i read maximum ride really good book i liked it, and i think ur intro was REALLY good cuz u talked about urself, not wat ur fav diaper was lol nice to meet you. Im kam btw

LittleJonny

Cool, guys, thanks for your understanding! I'm usually used to people looking at my weirdly...or typing at me weirdly, lol. Anyway, I have a GIGANTIC problem! If any of you think you could help me, I started a thread, (i think?) in the TeenBaby section, called "My dad thinks I'm nuts!", And I need some advice by tommorrow at nine AM! sorry, didn't mean to change the topic so quickly, but I really need some advice on it!

BabyYuri

Hey you :P lol i just posted in your other thread before and then I saw this one. If you have any questions you can talk to me. I love to help people and I'm always open to accept msgs and I respond to them all.

That was a pretty good intro. Thumps up! I draw comics myself, so if you have any questions about drawing, I'm happy to help.
    So anyway, welcome to the forums.