Thread: Disposable Stuffer in a Cloth Diaper

Default Disposable Stuffer in a Cloth Diaper

Has anyone every tried to use a disposable stuffer like a Bambino Quaddro inside a cloth diaper? The idea came to me this morning, and I think I'd quite like to try it out tonight.

Jeffy

That's just crazy enough to work!

angelabauer

Quote Originally Posted by dcviper View Post
    Has anyone every tried to use a disposable stuffer like a Bambino Quaddro inside a cloth diaper? The idea came to me this morning, and I think I'd quite like to try it out tonight.
    Long ago, perhaps as early as 1991, a firm called Paragon made a product called Diaper Doubler intended as a soaker for baby disposables. I sometimes used those with my Attends during the day and with my pinned gauze diapers for bed. Paragon stopped production of those before SAP was in common use.

Later I used Depend Boost, but I found them uncomfortable inside Attends and other adult disposables. Boost did work as a soaker with gauze diapers, but were far more expensive that the Paragon had been. So after the second bag of Boosts I gave up on them.

Early in 2010, when Pampers Cruisers with DryMax came out, I started using a Size 3, with the flaps cut off, as the inner most soaker of my gauze bed-time diapers. During the day I use Size 4 without flaps as my disposable slip-in pad. My idea is that 24/7 the sensation next to my skin will be the same. Once the Size 3 has reached capacity it starts to transfer the excess to the gauze diaper. There is enough capacity in the Size 3 I no longer require a middle of the night change.

Bambino also sells "totaldry" boosters. They're significantly cheaper than quadros, and more absorbent. They're more pulp and less sap which I think is why they're cheaper. They start out thicker and softer. Try some. They come in packs of 60. (3 x 20pk)

i went the other way for helping with night time leaks i have some light weight pull on cloth diapers that i wear under my disposable at night seems to work great for me