Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dignity Ultrashield plus

Default Dignity Ultrashield plus

Anyone know anything about these? someone is offering me 9 cases for $20, are thease any good and is it worth it, right now all I have is depends sooo ya....

Thanks!

Well are they the right size cases for you? According to some site, there are 96 in a case...It seems suspicious that they are offering 9 cases for only $20

It happens. I bought 2 cases of diapers a few years back for $5 each on eBay because the owner needed to get rid of them FAST.

Quote Originally Posted by chevre View Post
    It happens. I bought 2 cases of diapers a few years back for $5 each on eBay because the owner needed to get rid of them FAST.

I guess...Is ther link to where you found these? A case of these diapers are like $40-$50 I think...And 9 cases for $20 is really cheap...

Darkfinn

9 cases for $20 is a deal. If nothing else you could resell them for $10 a peice.

The problem with that many diapers is typically storing and hiding them

Well they are small, I'm a size 30.... so here I'll post the link.... Diapers Adult - 9 packs

I'd say do it. You can tell the rest of us how they are and if they suck you can resell them for a profit. It says it's a cash pick up, so there's no risk of sending money and then not getting the pads/diapers. I say go for it.

You can always use them as stufferes if they suck, I would go for it, but for that price I bet there not that good, or they just don't fit the guy and he has no way of getting rid of them.

Those aren't cases...They are regular bags...If you do get them, try to do it in a public place or something, have someone that could check in on you, don't go in his house...Cuz there are a lot of creeps out there