Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: what do you think of this plan?

Question what do you think of this plan?

well i should explain, my mom works nights Saturdays , Sundays, and Mondays. my dad has monday-friday and does not get home to 4-5. i usually get diapers on Mondays during vacation days but what about this... my mom leaves to go to work around 2ish on Saturdays and my dad is home all day long, so around like 7:30 i was going to leave to get them and than leave them in the backyard, hidden until my dad goes to bed ( 9:30-10:00 ) should i?

Quote Originally Posted by Leo2500 View Post
    well i should explain, my mom works nights Saturdays , Sundays, and Mondays. my dad has monday-friday and does not get home to 4-5. i usually get diapers on Mondays during vacation days but what about this... my mom leaves to go to work around 2ish on Saturdays and my dad is home all day long, so around like 7:30 i was going to leave to get them and than leave them in the backyard, hidden until my dad goes to bed ( 9:30-10:00 ) should i?
    You should do it if you think you can do it...If you think there are too many risks, then you should find another plan, or just hope for the best and do it

I think he would hear you when you went out to get them, now if you could hide them and retrieve them during the day, when it would be normal for you to go out to the yard, I think that would work.

Do you have any bushes in your yard, that if you put a black plastic garbage bag in it wouldn't be noticed, if so get your diapers and hide them in a black bag, and retrive them as you need them.

no, I'm going to tell him I'm going out to get a Pepsi or energy drink. i have $30

Quote Originally Posted by Leo2500 View Post
    no, I'm going to tell him I'm going out to get a Pepsi or energy drink. i have $30

You're going to tell him that, but actually grab the diapers around back? Or are you telling him that and buying the diapers?

when I'm going to buy, oh and should i get Goodnites or Abri-Form X-Plus

I don't know of any stores that sell abri's...Usually they have Depends, store name brand, Tena's maybe...Don't get Goodnites...Get something that will actually absorb some

Wait, there's a store that sells Abri Form X-Plus near you? Well, I'd definitely go for those, but I'm skeptical that you will have such a store, unless it's a medical supply store.