Thread: hi to all

crazykittensmile

Hi Todd,

Welcome to the forums

Well done for making the first step and posting an introduction. Now, to make a really good first impression we ask that you tell us a little more about yourself. So I hope you don't mind if I ask you a few questions? Do you have any exciting hobbies or interests? Or a real passion for something maybe? What kind of films, music and sport etc do you like?

There are loads of members here on ASISC, we're a really varied bunch so if you share a bit about yourself I'm sure you will find someone else on here who likes similar stuff to you.

Look forward to hearing a little more from you

Hello all its nice to find a place to talk freely without feeling different or strange.
    I am a DL and really into cloth and plastic and onsies and like to have fun

Quote Originally Posted by todd234 View Post
    Hello all its nice to find a place to talk freely without feeling different or strange.
    I am a DL and really into cloth and plastic and onsies and like to have fun
    Hi there, and welcome to ADISC!

It seems like you didn't understand babyjess' reply! We want to know something about you that's not related to diapers! =)

I'll stop overusing exclamation marks now! Maybe.

crazykittensmile

Huh? You've just quoted this thread: http://www.adisc.org/forum/greetings...-new-here.html

*confused face*

srry my bad me here to have a good time what u all like im 28 i like go out in but in niagara falls ont

crazykittensmile

Ooh, do you live near Niagara Falls? I love being outdoors and seeing beautiful things - there are a few little waterfalls around here, but nothing as spectacular as I imagine Niagara Falls to be! Can you see it from your town? Is there anything else you enjoy doing?

Oh, also if you're 28 you might wish to take 'teen baby' out of your profile information, as it could be seen as misleading!