Thread: First Diaper

Wink First Diaper

Ive been lurking on here for a while trying to absorb/ understand as much info as I could.

I still don't have the courage to go and buy my own Diapers and because I still live at home I'm leery of ordering any AB stuff...

I made my own diaper out of a very plush large bath towel, large safety pins, force flex trash bag (tall kitchen), and as a soaker I'm using this towel we use at my dads shop its actually the absorbent part of a coaster...

I have a family member who works for a coaster manufacturer
    this towel is so absorbent....Ive wet once so far and cant even feel dampness...i can slowly feel my bladder filling so ill be wetting pretty soon
    **after wetting my diaper again (pretty heavily) I'm sure that towel material could prolly hold another 2 wettings... I'm curious now...but that'll be for another night
    needless to say, I'M HOOKED!!**

I love the feel of his big mass keeping my legs apart..it makes me feel so infantile...having to waddle everywhere slows me down a lot but id have it no other way

where can I get large safety pins at?
    walmart's largest was 3" (which I bought) but its kinda hard to secure em and I bet a 4" would be perfect

sorry for the super long post...I kinda rambled on lol

if anyone wants to see my makeshift diaper ill post up a pic or 2

thanks,
    Billy
    Last edited by bill6639; 20-Oct-2010 at 08:23.

squonk

I don't remember ever being in cloth nappies (terries) even as a boy, maybe just when I was a baby, I sure wouldn't wear cloths now but I understand for some people they prefer them to disposables.

cloth and plastic pants are the best, nice and thick, only down side is having to wash them.

i definately wanna try disposables the fact that you can just throw it out once you used it...

after last night i REALLY want to get some real cloth diapers and plastic pants
    I liked the bulk of the cloth

squonk

I wouldn't know where to get cloths although I am curious about how they would feel I have to admit and also wonder how bulky a cloth nappy would be under my plastic pants.

I would definitely recommend disposables (for bill6639) because changing is so much quicker and you just throw the used one away!

P.S. If anyone has any good places (I am in UK) to buy cloth nappies to try out, please reply.

Quote Originally Posted by squonk View Post
    I wouldn't know where to get cloths although I am curious about how they would feel I have to admit and also wonder how bulky a cloth nappy would be under my plastic pants.

I would definitely recommend disposables (for bill6639) because changing is so much quicker and you just throw the used one away!

P.S. If anyone has any good places (I am in UK) to buy cloth nappies to try out, please reply.
    im guessing a disposable diaper give you a completely different fell compared to the cloth being bulky and it made me feel kinda secure (idk if that's the right word...)

Quote Originally Posted by clothplasticpantsboy View Post
    if you want to try cloth you can have a look at don't forget the plastic pants.

Cosy n Dry :: Adult Baby Clothing, Adult Babywear, Ageplay Products and Much More

Drylife : Welcome
    ++

im gonna have to search and try to find some good sites over here in the colonies lol

Hm, I've never made my own diaper before...
    But, I'm glad that you gave it a shot, and that you liked the results!