Thread: Hey! New here

Default Hey! New here

Hey everyone,

I'm new to this site, but I've been to a couple other ab/dl communities online for some time now. I like what I have seen on this site because it seems very close nit. I would say that I'm more of an adult baby because I have several baby items, but have not yet bought any diapers. (I want to though, and could use some advice on the best places to get 'em though )

In my spare time, I enjoy playing guitar and recently I have taken up piano. I also like anything outdoors - hiking, kayaking, etc. Fall might be my favorite season of the year... mainly because I love college football!

That's me in a paragraph or so. Let me know if you want to know more!

tbmoney

Quote Originally Posted by DawgFan1980 View Post
    Hey everyone,

I'm new to this site, but I've been to a couple other ab/dl communities online for some time now. I like what I have seen on this site because it seems very close nit. I would say that I'm more of an adult baby because I have several baby items, but have not yet bought any diapers. (I want to though, and could use some advice on the best places to get 'em though )

In my spare time, I enjoy playing guitar and recently I have taken up piano. I also like anything outdoors - hiking, kayaking, etc. Fall might be my favorite season of the year... mainly because I love college football!

That's me in a paragraph or so. Let me know if you want to know more!
    Welcome to ADISC I am a football fan, college, and NFL....NFL team the Dallas Cowboys (there season is killing mee) anddd my college team is the Texas Longhorns although I am proud of what TCU has done, hope we can become friends dude, hmu

Awesome Hello There Im Noodle
    Great to have a fellow Guitarist and Pianist(well im a keyboardist) here
    I personally want to welcome you to ADISC

Hmmm, Dawg Fan, 1980 (the year Georgia won the Sugar Bowl and National Championship) - dude - I got you figured out!

You're good! I'm not only football ... but I seem to enjoy watching it more and more every season.