Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: The Goal: Teaching Oneself to Wet the Bed

  1. #1
    Squeezor

    Default The Goal: Teaching Oneself to Wet the Bed

    Since I was about 12 years old I have wanted to wet the bed, and I mean with a passion. I have tried almost everything. I once hired a hypnotist to help me wet the bed. I even managed to get a urologist to operate on me a few years back, but no luck.

    Bedwetters, you cannot imagine how much I envy you. I would trade places with you in a heartbeat.

    As an engineer and somewhat of an inventor I have not given up yet. Here is one scheme I have been working on, it’s sort of the opposite of those old bedwetting alarm buzzers.

    Inside the diaper is a set of electrodes placed so as to sense wetness no matter whether you sleep on your side, back, or stomach. Connected to these electrodes is a miniature wireless transmitter. If you become wet a signal is sent out to the external hardware near the bed.

    In addition it may be useful to have some way to detect the proper phase of one’s sleep (REM sleep), so that the following sequence of events takes place at the right time of the night.

    A small and very low level noise begins (perhaps a very soft white noise hiss, or a pulsed hiss), so low that after a few nights it does not even wake you up. But what is most important is it serves notice upon your subconscious that if the diaper does not become wet something uncomfortable or objectionable is about to happen.

    There are a few possibilities for this “punishment”. It can be a simple loud noise, like a bell (or even a klaxon, LOL). It could also be something physically uncomfortable like pumping ice cold water into your bed.

    The strategy here should be pretty obvious, eventually you should be able to train yourself to wet the diaper in your sleep and thus avoid the “punishment” cycle.

    Someday I am going to experience again what I experienced as an infant, going to bed dry and waking up wet.

  2. #2

    Default

    You're kidding right? I've had it since I was 12 and it's not a fun walk in the park. Seen a urologist and trying pills and a bunch of other stuff.

    Why anybody would wish this on themself is crazy if you ask me.

  3. #3
    Squeezor

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by ScottishHusky View Post
    You're kidding right? I've had it since I was 12 and it's not a fun walk in the park. Seen a urologist and trying pills and a bunch of other stuff.

    Why anybody would wish this on themself is crazy if you ask me.
    Sorry, I am not kidding at all. I would trade with you if such things were possible. Too bad it isn't as simple as donating a kidney or something. I could enjoy a new experience, and in doing so I could help someone else overcome something they do not enjoy.

    But I think I would prefer having a tendency toward night-time incontinence rather than an every-night chronic situation. I could restrict fluids late at night and avoid a wet bed, or have a couple of drinks and pretty much assure it would happen.

    I'm sure our diaper fetish looks crazy to a lot of people.


    "One man's meat is another man's poison."

  4. #4

    Default

    wow this sounds like something out of a fantasy lol; however i do rather like the idea of wetting the bed just not chronically lol

  5. #5

    Default

    I can't imagine any urologist operating on someone to make them incontinent. That would go against their code of ethics. Of course, years ago they used to lobotomize people. Have you tried that? With enough brain removed, you could obtain the mentality of a real infant. I think you have some explaining to do.....

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Squeezor View Post
    Someday I am going to experience again what I experienced as an infant, going to bed dry and waking up wet.
    I don't think infants go to the bathroom in their sleep either #1 or #2. Actually, I don't think humans are supposed to bedwet at all which is why it's considered a medical problem same goes for being unable to control your bladder/bowels. It also shouldn't be no surprise people who want to bedwet can't since while we sleep our bodies tighten the bladder/bowel muscles and it's a natural process. Being able to bedwet just by wanting to would be akin to shutting down your lungs and/or heart while you slept as well.

    It's just something that's not meant to be done, hence our inability to do so.

    Also dogboy does make a good point considering that whole "First do no harm" thing that any sane doctor lives by. I am sure something like that is in their hippocratic oath which seems to be a legal and moral obligation.

  7. #7
    Squeezor

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I can't imagine any urologist operating on someone to make them incontinent. That would go against their code of ethics.
    Sure it would go against their code of ethics. What I did was a bit devious and dishonest. I studied enough urology to fake the symptoms of overflow incontinence due to urinary retention. This means I had to wear incontinent pants to the doctor visits.

    I even took one of those tests where they stick a needle through your belly to your bladder to measure pressure, and they fill you up and observe when you void several times. They may have had some suspicions I was faking, but they were convinced enough to operate. In xrays they found this little flap of skin at the bladder opening, and they decided to operate. They did this with an instrument inserted through the urinary tract (outch!). Let me tell you, coming off of spinal anesthesia in the intensive care ward was no fun either.

    I was so hopeful that it would now be easier for me to wet my pants with a full bladder, or even to wet the bed. But alas I cannot say that it had any effect at all.

    I do not recommend this sort of subterfuge for anyone. I'm not really proud of what I did. But at the time I was bound and determined to become less continent. Y'all can take heed from my experience, it really wasn't worth it.

  8. #8

    Default

    I see two sides to this.

    Being able to bedwet just by wanting to would be akin to shutting down your lungs and/or heart while you slept as well.
    , yep perhaps. But not nearly as severe.

    It really does feel good to wet yourself, in your pants, or bed. It gets pretty adult in the enjoyment. But cleaning it all up is the turn off for me.

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Squeezor View Post
    Sure it would go against their code of ethics. What I did was a bit devious and dishonest. I studied enough urology to fake the symptoms of overflow incontinence due to urinary retention. This means I had to wear incontinent pants to the doctor visits.

    I even took one of those tests where they stick a needle through your belly to your bladder to measure pressure, and they fill you up and observe when you void several times. They may have had some suspicions I was faking, but they were convinced enough to operate. In xrays they found this little flap of skin at the bladder opening, and they decided to operate. They did this with an instrument inserted through the urinary tract (outch!). Let me tell you, coming off of spinal anesthesia in the intensive care ward was no fun either.

    I was so hopeful that it would now be easier for me to wet my pants with a full bladder, or even to wet the bed. But alas I cannot say that it had any effect at all.

    I do not recommend this sort of subterfuge for anyone. I'm not really proud of what I did. But at the time I was bound and determined to become less continent. Y'all can take heed from my experience, it really wasn't worth it.
    Well that explains that. I wanted desperately to be able to wet the bed when I was 12. Once my parents went out I had had it all planned out. This was bed wetting during the evening while awake, of course, but I couldn't even do that. It was my first time. I will say this as some sort of encouragement. I have wet in my sleep a couple of times recently. I had a lot to drink, and I wet before I went to sleep. I also drank another glass of water before I retired. Somewhere in the middle of the night I woke up in the process of wetting. You simply have to achieve a state of extreme relaxation, even while you sleep. It can be done.

  10. #10
    Squeezor

    Default

    I remember one DL friend who observed that those who could urinate with an erection could wet the bed, but those who had difficulty could not. Remember that males generally have an erection while asleep. Perhaps one strategy would be to somehow prevent the usual nocturnal erection.

    Here is something interesting I found on Wikipedia about this topic.

    Evidence supporting the possibility that a full bladder can stimulate an erection has existed for some time and is characterized as a 'reflex erection'. The nerves that control a manís ability to have a reflex erection are located in the sacral nerves (S2-S4) of the spinal cord.[3] A full bladder is known to mildly stimulate nerves in the same region. This mild stimulus which during the day is normally suppressed in adult males by competing stimuli and other distractions; during sleep with the absence of such factors could instigate a reflex erection.

    The possibility of a full bladder causing an erection, especially during sleep, is perhaps further supported by the beneficial physiological effect of an erection inhibiting urination, thereby helping to avoid nocturnal enuresis.


    Nocturnal penile tumescence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    At one time I had a DL friend who was a surgeon, and I used to talk a lot on the phone with him. It sure was nice to have a medical person with whom I could be totally open.



    Quote Originally Posted by matthew1983 View Post
    It gets pretty adult in the enjoyment. But cleaning it all up is the turn off for me.
    Over the years (for me) the "afterward guilt" has gone away. Now even the cleanup can be a turn on. Just say to yourself, "You naughty boy, now put those wet clothes and bedding in the washer. It's off to the showers with you, Tiger."



    Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    You simply have to achieve a state of extreme relaxation, even while you sleep. It can be done.
    Thanks for the encouragement.
    Last edited by Squeezor; 19-Oct-2010 at 03:34. Reason: Update

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.