Thread: Customized diapers??? Where???

Question Customized diapers??? Where???

Hi ya all! O.K. Now while I was surfing the net, I bumped with some photos of customized baby diapers with the baby's name on it. Well my question was are there any customized adult diapers? I haven't found anything, but just thought you'd know, since you are more "into the world of diapers". I would like some The Lion King printed diapers where I can fit. Its just that my greatest fantasy is to wear some TLK diapers. What you say?

theres no real printed adult diapers aside from Bambino's. What you can do is take scrap book stickers place them on your favorite diaper and cover them with clear packing tape to make sure they stick. Its much cheaper that way I think and you still get a choice of any diaper you wish.

There are also printed plastic pants if you want to go for cloth diapers.

Classy Comfort has the same thing, very pricey, though. Pearl Adult diapers, which are an Asian brand have heart prints. The Korean Dr. P diapers also have the heart design.

Darkfinn

There are babyish print adult diapers out there... but I don't really see the purpose... except to get more of your money...

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfinn View Post
    There are babyish print adult diapers out there... but I don't really see the purpose... except to get more of your money...
    Yeah, exactly.

You can buy printed tapes on ebay though, or a few other stores. Also, diaperstation will print on cloth diapers now if you like: http://www.diaperstation.com/babyclothes.html

They're pretty expensive IMO though. The diaperstation people have an ebay store too. Maybe you can get something there on sale?

Ask them about the lion king, or give them a pic. They might just use it as the print if you ask.

Yumi

BUY "KRAFT TAPE" or "STATIONARY TAPE" for children. It often has cartoons on it.