Thread: Hi there from upstate NY!

Default Hi there from upstate NY!

Hello all....long time reader but first time poster. Glad to have finally joined!

I live in Upstate NY and love it here.....so beautiful in the fall with the season change.

I am a DL but would love to experiment a little into the AB side of things with the right people. I have always wanted to go to a meet up or a munch but I have never had the opportunity. But I see more and more people from Upstate NY so maybe that will become a reality soon!

Quote Originally Posted by diaperguy1121 View Post
    Hello all....long time reader but first time poster. Glad to have finally joined!

I live in Upstate NY and love it here.....so beautiful in the fall with the season change.
    Hi! Wow, you've been a member here for longer than I have! Glad you've finally posted!

Quote Originally Posted by diaperguy1121
    I am a DL but would love to experiment a little into the AB side of things with the right people.
    A bit about your *B/DL side, great! Not too much detail, even better! Looking good so far.

Quote Originally Posted by diaperguy1121
    You'll notice that there's nothing in that quote. That's because your introduction is missing something. We'd like to get to know you as a person, so we'd love it if you could tell us a bit more about you, outside the *B/DL world! (Almost) everybody here likes diapers, so it doesn't really make you unique. Hobbies and/or interests is usually a good place to start.

Quote Originally Posted by diaperguy1211
    I have always wanted to go to a meet up or a munch but I have never had the opportunity. But I see more and more people from Upstate NY so maybe that will become a reality soon!
    You'll notice that I crossed that out, which means it shouldn't be in your introduction. Expressing your desire to meet up with people is generally frowned upon, especially when it's your first post. Meet-ups do happen... but only between well established and trusted members of the community. That's not what this site is for! =)

Also, might I suggest you come up with a more original user name? Your user name will be the biggest part of your identity on ADISC, so you should put a little thought into coming up with something unique, that says something about you. There's an excellent article in the wiki with more information: Choosing a name - ADISC Wiki

Finally, make sure you've read and understood The Rules, and most importantly, enjoy your time here! =)