Thread: Question about Adobe acrobat reader.

Default Question about Adobe acrobat reader.

I have a question about Adobe.
    I have some docs that I need to put in a PDF file.
    Does anyone knows a free software to convert docs in PDF?

Google PDF converter...There are a lot of links to "free converters"...You need to see if they are actually free though, but they should work if they are

argh I hate trying to open a PDF. Its like it tries to open in the web browser and then in the adobe reader thing and its like, can't open a pdf because adobe reader is open and adobe reader is like "can't open pdf cause its open in the web browser" and it like locks up the whole computer and im just like damn this is annoying. So then I have to safe the file and then open it.

I use Foxit reader, it's nice and lightweight!

OpenOffice will do it. www: OpenOffice.org - The Free and Open Productivity Suite. I wish more people would convert their docs to PDF. Dealing with MS .doc files is pretty annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by chevre View Post
    OpenOffice will do it. www: OpenOffice.org - The Free and Open Productivity Suite. I wish more people would convert their docs to PDF. Dealing with MS .doc files is pretty annoying.
    Aw man, I was trying to do that last week with open office and thought it couldn't do it despite being previously sure that there was a function with that, so I downloaded some other program. Opened open office just there and saw it in a second!

cutePDF isn't a bad one but not many functions. I'd recommend OO as the best one now that I look at it + plus OO is great.