Thread: Hi

Briankelly130

Default Hi

Well, I don't really know how to start this so I guess I'll just say that I'm someone who's friendly and even though I can be shy when talking, once I actually get into a conversation, I love to talk.

I'm a DL/AB but for a while now my interest in diapers has been coming and going but it's still there and it's a nice way to just relax.

I like music, games, reading (mostly fantasy, I could never really stand stuff that's based on real events, unless it's horror or the paranormal), writing (even if I'm not the best at it), drama and if swimming counts as a sport then that too.

Don't know what else to say so I guess I'll leave it there.

Thanks

Welcome to ADISC. Great introduction. What kind of music and games do you like? I Like FPS games and i listen to Deathcore (AKA Hardcore Metal)

Welcome to the site. Hope you have some good times here. If you have any questions, just leave me a visitor message. What type of horror do you like to read?

Briankelly130

^^ Anything really, although I'm not into stuff like rap, hip-hop, anything like that and as for games, again I'll play anything that I like but I've gotten this let's say dislike of FPS games due to one guy who kind of ruined it for me, now I won't say I won't play them at all, I've played a number of them (Goldeneye, Resistance) but games like Call of Duty just make it feel like it's a genre only played by immature 13 year olds or frat guys, I prefer a game that doesn't rely solely on how well the online play is.

Quote Originally Posted by Briankelly130 View Post
    and if swimming counts as a sport then that too.

Don't know what else to say so I guess I'll leave it there.

Thanks
    Hell yeah, swimming counts as a sport! It's the best one (in my unbiased opinion) - former swimmer here. Enjoy the form. What got you interested in diapers?

Briankelly130

I guess it's always been there, earliest I can remember was a drynites commercial that played when I was 13, just the idea of being in diapers like that really made me like the idea