Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Taking Art Request!

Default Taking Art Request!

I'm trying to expand on my skills as an anime artist, also an AB artist. Please give me request to draw! I want to see what I can accomplish but there's a few guidelines

1:Nothing and I mean NOTHING Hardcore I'll go as much as softcore, i.e. Small covershirt and undergarment. No Sexual stuff. Hugging and kissing is alright.
    2: I can't draw Furries, please don't ask me to draw them, I can draw Neko's and other veriations of such.
    3: I prefer Female charaters, but if you really want I will draw Male characters.
    4: I REQUIRE that you provide a pic of the/a character you wish for me to draw. I can't work with nothing! make it easier on me and give me something to work with.
    5: Request cannot be of childeren or younger. I'm an AB/TB artist, not a childeren sketch artist.

Please Message me for questions about your request
    I look forward to getting your request and seeing to that I meet them highly!
    Last edited by Sage182; 17-Oct-2010 at 06:05. Reason: Rule Update

How about Fujioka Haruhi fujioka haruhi - Google Search ? If you're unfamiliar with the show she's a crossdresser who pays little attention to gender.
    And thanks, it's always great to see artists lending their skills to improve a community.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetsativa View Post
    How about Fujioka Haruhi fujioka haruhi - Google Search ? If you're unfamiliar with the show she's a crossdresser who pays little attention to gender.
    And thanks, it's always great to see artists lending their skills to improve a community.
    I've seen this character before! my friend is a big Ouran Fan! if you could PM me a full body pic that would be fantastic! thank you again I aim to please!

How about something i could use as an avatar. Take my name and run wild

Quote Originally Posted by babyemo View Post
    How about something i could use as an avatar. Take my name and run wild
    Your avi is adorible as is! besides rule #4 I need something to work with!

my name is something to work with! maybe someone can start for you?

Quote Originally Posted by babyemo View Post
    my name is something to work with! maybe someone can start for you?
    It's suppost to be what "I" can do T-T I guess I can try. what exactly would you like the character to be doing? Gender? Age?

Squeezor

Here's one if you're willing to try it.

I have been working on a story about two young (about 17-19 y.o.) gay DL lovers in Hawaii. One of the boys is half Japanese and half Caucasian ("hapa haole" in Hawaiian). I've seen some really cute anime boy faces that appear to be part Asian like this. The boy is fairly tan in complexion and has a very nice body, nice abs, nice pecs. His hairless muscular body is surprisingly masculine for such an innocent face. His hair has some blond bleaching from the sun.

He wears an oversized long-sleeved flannel shirt that is unbuttoned so you can see his upper body. The shirtsleeves might be rolled up. He is wearing new and fairly dark blue Levi 501 jeans.

I could imagine a couple of poses you could pick. In both cases he is standing up facing you, and he has his thumb in his mouth. He is left-handed. (I think a thumb-sucker is at least as cute as someone with a pacifier, but YMMV.)

In one pose, his jeans are unbuttoned and down to his knees, and he is wearing a cloth diaper with fairly tight snap-on plastic pants (perhaps like those nice heavy plastic German-made pants), and they are clear enough that you can see the diaper well. You can see a subtle but visible pale yellow spot on the front of the diaper maybe 4-6 inches in diameter.

In another pose that is a tad "less AB" the jeans are fully up and buttoned (except maybe for the top button). You can discern a dark wet spot on the front of his jeans, not really running down his legs, but a sizable round spot, and obviously wet. The jeans bulge a bit in the crotch area because underneath he is wearing training pants with a heavy booster pad.

I know you preferred to do a female, but this is the anime figure that came to my mind. I wish I could do this kind of art. Good luck on whatever picture you finally decide to create.
    Last edited by Squeezor; 16-Oct-2010 at 04:00.

Quote Originally Posted by Squeezor View Post
    Here's one if you're willing to try it.

I have been working on a story about two young (about 17-19 y.o.) gay DL lovers in Hawaii. One of the boys is half Japanese and half Caucasian ("hapa haole" in Hawaiian). I've seen some really cute anime boy faces that appear to be part Asian like this. The boy is fairly tan in complexion and has a very nice body, nice abs, nice pecs. His hairless muscular body is surprisingly masculine for such an innocent face. His hair has some blond bleaching from the sun.

He wears an oversized long-sleeved flannel shirt that is unbuttoned so you can see his upper body. The shirtsleeves might be rolled up. He is wearing new and fairly dark blue Levi 501 jeans.

I could imagine a couple of poses you could pick. In both cases he is standing up facing you, and he has his thumb in his mouth. He is left-handed. (I think a thumb-sucker is at least as cute as someone with a pacifier, but YMMV.)

In one pose, his jeans are unbuttoned and down to his knees, and he is wearing a cloth diaper with fairly tight snap-on plastic pants (perhaps like those nice heavy plastic German-made pants), and they are clear enough that you can see the diaper well. You can see a subtle but visible pale yellow spot on the front of the diaper maybe 4-6 inches in diameter.

In another pose that is a tad "less AB" the jeans are fully up and buttoned (except maybe for the top button). You can discern a dark wet spot on the front of his jeans, not really running down his legs, but a sizable round spot, and obviously wet. The jeans bulge a bit in the crotch area because underneath he is wearing training pants with a heavy booster pad.

I know you preferred to do a female, but this is the anime figure that came to my mind. I wish I could do this kind of art. Good luck on whatever picture you finally decide to create.
    *Whistles* Dang! Tall order! It's gonna take awhile to find everything to draw if you could find a pic to help that would be great! also, it's a sketch drawling no color except black and white, I can and will shade as necessary. from your description it seems like you want a cover page. am I right?

Squeezor

Quote Originally Posted by Sage182 View Post
    *Whistles* Dang! Tall order! It's gonna take awhile to find everything to draw if you could find a pic to help that would be great! also, it's a sketch drawling no color except black and white, I can and will shade as necessary. from your description it seems like you want a cover page. am I right?
    I was thinking of a concept drawing, sort of. It might be more difficult, but either the wetness of the jeans or the diaper could be done by shading. Another way to make the diaper look wet would be to have it a little looser, and have the crotch area sagging somewhat noticeably. Indicating a tan complexion for the upper body might be more difficult, but I am no artist.

I have even seen some anime avatars here that embody some of the aspects in my mind. Here are some anime and photo examples I found.

The avatar used by Kyatto has a very cute and innocent looking face.
    http://www.adisc.org/forum/customava...tar12468_1.gif

This is interesting, but the skin tone is a little pale, and the body is perhaps too muscular, too much of a V taper.
    http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:P.../Hum02.jpg&t=1

I could easily imagine this guy with a thumb in his mouth.
    http://images2.fanpop.com/images/pho...58-620-877.jpg

Cute face, wild hair.
    http://www.demoz.net/images/anime-manga/1/ffac11.gif

This is quite close to the sort of face I had in mind.
    http://img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spi...f35b0_full.jpg

Another example of a really cute and innocent face would be “Maxxie” (Mitch Hewer) from the Skins TV series.
    http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/a...80_449995a.jpg

That innocent look (Maxxie again) and the slightly sunken cheeks one might have if they were sucking on their thumb.
    http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:8...hhewer.jpg&t=1
    Last edited by Squeezor; 16-Oct-2010 at 07:11.